Where would we be if we'd gotten Kane

pensuck

Instead of jvr? First off Kane wouldn't have scored the sc winner. That's the obvious. Would we have won it that year? Would Kane still be here? Do you think jvr would've stayed in school if the black hawks picked him? Would jvr have been so inconsistent on the black hawks?

Imagine Kane & G playing together? Those two guys would be tearing it up. Actually if jvr played for the Flyers like he's doing in Toronto him and G would be tearing it up too. It's very frustrating.

Where would we be if we had drafted Getzlaf and Perry, instead of Carter and Richards? and if we drafted Carlson instead of trading the pick for Emminger and if we picked Hamilton instead of Coots. We would have a much better balanced team

@RonJeremy

We wouldn't have Voracek, Simmonds, Schenn amd Couturier. Give them a few years. They're already looking pretty good.

Keep Giroux, Voracek, Simmonds and B Schenn. And maybe Reid too. Everybody else, as far as I am concerned, is totally expendable.

@ Mad Dog

Don't scare me like that. I read ur post and thought Andy Reid was back. :)

I think we need to keep our young core. Coots though has really taken a huge step back. He would fetch a good return in a trade. You'd still have schenn, G, jakub, simmonds and read. Thats a good core to build around.