It doesnt remind me of the shoot out win against

Guest pensuck

@hf101 Briere horrible/invisible again tonight, this is getting outrageous. Don't think I have ever wanted a player gone so badly.

yeah, I was just watching a clip on the possibility of Dallas trading Morrow......man would that be a great swap.

• Like 2

Dallas is supposedly going to offer Morrow what he wants and he'll stay - that was the word on NHL Tonight last night anyway.

re: the game - so that's what it's like when your goaltender makes the "big saves" - probably Bryzgalov's best game of the year imo. The Flyers didn't help him much...the usual breakdowns creating the usual 2 on 1s for the Devils but tonight...tonight he made the stops.

What a difference a few key saves makes.

• Like 1

I agree. This one was a nailbiter and without those few good saves, we'd be packing it in for the season. I think this may be the one game Bryz stole for us. He even did what he needed to do in the shootout. Give him credit for that if nothing else - usually going to the shootout with him in goal is a guaranteed loss. I would have liked to have seen more production from the offense, but this is one game where they were able to get by without putting up 4, 5, or 6 goals --- not that we've been doing that lately either. Ha. Hopefull this boosts their confidence going into Monday's game.

• Like 1

@canoli

Dallas is supposedly going to offer Morrow what he wants and he'll stay - that was the word on NHL Tonight last night anyway.

re: the game - so that's what it's like when your goaltender makes the "big saves" - probably Bryzgalov's best game of the year imo. The Flyers didn't help him much...the usual breakdowns creating the usual 2 on 1s for the Devils but tonight...tonight he made the stops.

What a difference a few key saves makes.

Bryz-gizz-alov got lucky, nothing more, nothing less. Was still out of positon a lot, just didn't get burned by it today.

@jammer2

I can't deny he got some help - a few times Dev's shooters missed high, wide. If that's "lucky" okay but some of the credit still goes to the goalie....you know, shooters thinking they have to place the puck perfectly...

Bryzgalov was on top of the play all night - he was focused, he was quick, he tracked the puck really well. He was our best defender on the long 5 on 3 and the best in OT. The few rebounds he let fall weren't his usual OMG-get-the-puck-away-from-me swats and kick-outs, they were easily covered before they did any harm. I'm sure you don't blame him for the 1 goal the Devs scored...helluva re-direct by Clarkson, setup in front of Schenn, both of them effectively screening Bryzgalov.

And then we come to the Stupid Shootout. For the Flyers to feel good at all about their effort last night he had to do his part to win the SSO. He did. He stopped 2 of 3 - good shooters too, both Flyers' Killers: Elias and Clarskon. I can't ask for a much better night than that from a goaltender.

Haha! I realize it probably cost me some points in the race for the top ...

... but I feel I'm already so far in the lead that none of you guys can catch me...I can afford to give The Bryz a little credit for a good game.

... but I feel I'm already so far in the lead that none of you guys can catch me...I can afford to give The Bryz a little credit for a good game.

A miscalculation of monumental proportions!!! It's mine.....mine......all mine.....my precioussssssssss....

Cost you big time bud, big time.

Cost you big time bud, big time.

A miscalculation of monumental proportions!!! It's mine.....mine......all mine.....my precioussssssssss....

Damn...seems like pure unadulterated hate doesn't go as far as it used to!