Wouldn't it be great to sneak into that 8th seed

Guest pensuck

And beat the penguins. 4 points out with 14 to go!!! That would definitely make up for this year...

Um, no...I don't wanna make the playoffs, get knocked out in the first and pick #20 in a draft that has at least 5-6 franchise players in it.....Bryz can't win a 7 game series.....there will be no "Fleruy implosion" to help us out this time around.

LOSE, LOSE, LOSE....is my rally cry!!!

• Like 4

@ polaris.

Weren't you favored to win the cup last year? Many had the pens going all the way. What happened again? I forget.

@hf101

I saw that on NBC too. Pretty scary that we're only 4 out with how bad we've been.

Your team had a career year and Fleury fell apart. You're having another career year though... Just in the opposite direction.

The bright side for you is that it IS a good draft class.

Your team had a career year and Fleury fell apart. You're having another career year though... Just in the opposite direction.

The bright side for you is that it IS a good draft class.

Our team had a career year? Voracek is 4 goals short of his career high in LESS than half the games. Simmonds is having a better year this year. Bryzgalov had the worst year of his NHL career last year. Braydon Schenn already has more points than last year. As a team we were tied in points for our 14th best season with 103 points last year. If by team you mean Giroux and Hartnell I won't disagree. Other than that, I disagree.

Our team had a career year? Voracek is 4 goals short of his career high in LESS than half the games. Simmonds is having a better year this year. Bryzgalov had the worst year of his NHL career last year. Braydon Schenn already has more points than last year. As a team we were tied in points for our 14th best season with 103 points last year. If by team you mean Giroux and Hartnell I won't disagree. Other than that, I disagree.

not to mention our PP is best in the league :D

Voracek has more goals but fewer points, and yes obviously much fewer games but that was his best yet in his career. Simmonds is developing well but had his best year of his career last year and MAY do half as well this year with half the games. So you're wrong there. Matt Read was 24/23/47 where he'll be what? 10/10/20 this year? Maybe better if he turns it up but again, career best last year. Talbot had his career best in goals and points. Giroux and Hartnell had career bests.

In summary. I was right in stating your team had career years. Most of your big guns did. So disagree because Voracek is having a better season than last and Bryzgalov struggled... The rest of the team exceeded expectations. Couturier says hello.

I can't even give your boys credit for a great season last year now??

@Polaris922 I see what you are saying, Talbot and G and so on, but I agree with fc, last year was not close to a career year for the team itself. Some of those Flyer teams in the 70's and even a lot of the non Cup teams in the 80's were significantly better than last year.

@Polaris922 I see what you are saying, Talbot and G and so on, but I agree with fc, last year was not close to a career year for the team itself. Some of those Flyer teams in the 70's and even a lot of the non Cup teams in the 80's were significantly better than last year.

I think it's obvious career year refers to players, not the franchise. I've never heard of a franchise have a career year. If I'd said the best year in Flyers history I'd one... Understand and deserve the argument... And two... Be a fool.

@ polaris

Try this. When saying that (your team) had a career year. Say the (players) on your team had career years. If that's what you're getting at. You seem somewhat intelligent in your posts. You should know better. I've seen you guys (pens fans) on here(all 3 of you) all over us Flyers fans for a lot less...

@ polaris

Try this. When saying that (your team) had a career year. Say the (players) on your team had career years. If that's what you're getting at. You seem somewhat intelligent in your posts. You should know better. I've seen you guys (pens fans) on here(all 3 of you) all over us Flyers fans for a lot less...

I'll try to keep it simpler then ;) lol

Um, no...I don't wanna make the playoffs, get knocked out in the first and pick #20 in a draft that has at least 5-6 franchise players in it.....Bryz can't win a 7 game series.....there will be no "Fleruy implosion" to help us out this time around.

LOSE, LOSE, LOSE....is my rally cry!!!

I'm with you. Why get eliminated in round one when there is so much to gain by not making the playoffs at all? I was actually a little disappointed Boston didn't show up today.