Donnellon: Which of Briere or Bryz to Amnesty?

radoran

Sam Donnellon takes to the pages of the Philadelphia Daily News to ask:

Alas, who to use their amnesty buyout on - Danny Briere or Ilya Bryzgalov?

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/flyers/20130418_Amnesty_roulette__Briere_or_Bryz_.html

Note to Sam and the editors of the Philadelphia Daily News: There are TWO amnesty buy outs allowed under the new CBA.

It's not WHICH player, but which playerS and then the main question is WHEN to buy them out...

@DaGreatGazoo

Hartnell is probably the worst contract that stupid Paul doled out. I don't like the Bryz or Briere deal, but at least they were sold on talent. Hartnell is just a... well, you get the drift here.

Nice guy, great in the locker room, yada, yada. So sick of this mentality. I'd buy out Paul Holmgren and let the rest of the problems figure themselves out.

• Like 1

@DaGreatGazoo

Hartnell is probably the worst contract that stupid Paul doled out. I don't like the Bryz or Briere deal, but at least they were sold on talent. Hartnell is just a... well, you get the drift here.

Nice guy, great in the locker room, yada, yada. So sick of this mentality. I'd buy out Paul Holmgren and let the rest of the problems figure themselves out.

You don't have to buy out Homer. You can fire him and save money on Bryz's shuttle to the airport by having him drive.

• Like 1