W T F !

King Knut

I can seriously understand firing Lavvy.  Personally, I'd have held a closed door meeting with the team and told them, look... Lavvy gets two more games and then he's out if you **** heads can't pull it together.

Then I'd fire him.  I mean personally as bad as it is, I can't imagine waiting all summer and NOT firing the schmuck and THEN giving him only 3 games before you fire him.

You could have spent all summer finding a decent replacement with some brains behind him.  BERUBE??!?!?!

THIS IS TOO MUCH HOMER!  My only conclusion is that Homer is desperate to get fired.  DESPERATE.  Why won't he just QUIT?!  if that's the case?

BUT BERUBE?!?!?!

This is just stupidity.

• Like 1

At this rate, this will switch from a Flyers' dominated board to a Wild dominated board.

...and this Leaf fan will sit in the corner feeling lonely and debating his existence...*crickets*.

Unfortunately I don't think so.  We have a fair number of Leaf fans here, I'm not sure why many of them choose not to post.

Ahh, c'mon already...all you Canadian team fans...let's just all unite into ONE BIG CANADIAN TEAM fanbase! No more of this segregation & divisions-shmavisions, conference/shmonference......if we all band together on this forum...we'll get...at least....may-be...6 of us??   :unsure: 

Ahh, c'mon already...all you Canadian team fans...let's just all unite into ONE BIG CANADIAN TEAM fanbase! No more of this segregation & divisions-shmavisions, conference/shmonference......if we all band together on this forum...we'll get...at least....may-be...6 of us?? :unsure:

Yeah, but with conversion, that's about 43 fahrenheit

• Like 1

haha funny stuff.

But to KK - come on man what do you really know about Berube and his ability to coach? If anything you have to credit him for his special teams' work, which has for the most part been excellent for as long as he's been running them. He handled the PK and Mullen had the PP? Is that right? I can't remember. In any case let's cut the guy some slack, this season anyway.