Flyers are in Buffalo Tues/ Big deal

Buffalo Rick

Not that it means a hill of beans, but I do not know if Miller will go because they have alternated him and he played last night vs Wash.  So you may be fortunate and get Enroth and if that is the case I doubt we win.  If Miller goes its anyone's game.  Miller can steal games just ask Wash who has lost to him twice.  

Sabres can certainly win this game. That's why they play the games.

I have several Buffalonian friends who will be sporting the blue and gold tonight at the F'N Center. Wish I could be there in orange and black :)

Well too bad Miller is not in this one. They have been alternating as I am sure they are taking into consideration his duties with team USA.  1-0 good guys as I type

@Hockey Junkie   In the end, Sabres choke, can't hang....not surprised.

They are playing with a unit they have thrown together until they reconstruct the team in the off season.  They are in every game to their credit.   I cannot say much better about your team.  They got beat again in OT. They could have just as easily lost and if Miller was in goal Buffalo would have won that game.  To me both teams suck.   Maybe you see something in your team I do not?  But they suck too, so I do not know why you are bashing the Sabres.  Half of this team will be gone next year and they all know it.  Vanek scored again a few minutes ago.  When Vanek was traded Regier sealed the season and his own fate.  For a team  in full rebuild at least you do not see them losing 9-1 like Vancouver did last night.  So why don't you back off.  Your team is no better right now.  Its going to be either St Louis, Chicago or someone like that.  Better start thinking of how you will fix your team rather than constantly bash mine

They are playing with a unit they have thrown together until they reconstruct the team in the off season.  They are in every game to their credit.   I cannot say much better about your team.  They got beat again in OT. They could have just as easily lost and if Miller was in goal Buffalo would have won that game.  To me both teams suck.   Maybe you see something in your team I do not?  But they suck too, so I do not know why you are bashing the Sabres.  Half of this team will be gone next year and they all know it.  Vanek scored again a few minutes ago.  When Vanek was traded Regier sealed the season and his own fate.  For a team  in full rebuild at least you do not see them losing 9-1 like Vancouver did last night.  So why don't you back off.  Your team is no better right now.  Its going to be either St Louis, Chicago or someone like that.  Better start thinking of how you will fix your team rather than constantly bash mine

So fans are only allowed to have opinions of their own teams and those that are worse? Which means you'd not be allowed to say anything about any other team. NHL. AHL. ECHL. 

Might want to rethink that thought process.

@radoran

May I?

b-b-b-b-but the Flyers...

• Like 2