Raffl feedback from other teams' announcers.

off_the_post

Being out of the local Philly market I am forced to watch a lot of visitor feeds on center ice.  In doing so I have witnessed a number of announcers comment that Raffl is a solid player

Swiped off the twitter feed...

“WOWY basically looks at how a player does with each of his teammates, how he does away from each teammate, and how each teammate does away from him. The reason why I’d suggest that you use this is because from a Corsi standpoint, Raffl makes the vast majority of his teammates much better when he plays with them.” - See more at: http://thehockeywriters.com/michael-raffl-philadelphias-versatile-forward/#sthash.RtyS9HQO.dpuf

Sounds good trade Downie fabric softner and insert Raffl with Coots and Read what could go wrong...

Edited by OccamsRazor

Leino had a 19 goal/53 point season for the Flyers and was +14.

Raffl's on pace for 10/31 (rounded up) - Even.

Jus' sayin' I don't think the comparison is as far fetched as a lot of you seem to.

Again, I like the player but there is an occasional tendency to overvalue what is in front of us.

So you're saying six years, $4.5M per? :D

I like that number and it should be attractive to Raffl unless he sees himself like a lot of people around here seem to ;)

It is just this overvaluing the makes players want to play for the Flyers. We love honest, hardworking players, but it is a double-edge sword.