Round 1 - Sharks vs Kings

hf101

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the first round series?

The last game to me was a total fluke.  The Kings should show up and get back in this series.  My biggest concern is Quick and Murray's ability to "get to his team" mentally.

A fluke? it was coaching staff using surgical exposing of the slower LA defensemen and East/West movement on Quick.

I fully expect with Sutter controlling the matchups to have a much tighter game 3, but our coaches, who I have been critical of in the past, did a great job getting the right guys out and gameplanning.

The last game to me was a total fluke.  The Kings should show up and get back in this series.  My biggest concern is Quick and Murray's ability to "get to his team" mentally.

Let me get this straight...Miller lets in 3 goals on 7 shots and he's great? San Jose wins 7-2 and it's a fluke?

Maybe the leprachauns will score some goals for St. Louis and stop some for the Kings? Just throwing it out there.

You are ignoring the next 4 periods when he stoned them.  And then, you are ignoring Quick's meltdown.  Your almighty Quick that was supposed to be better than Miller.  

Our almighty Quick. 4 days ago you were saying he is almost as good as miller and that the sharks didn't have a chance.

Miller pretty much had a lounge chair out that game as the blues in your own word "skated circles around chixago"

Always good to hoe from the other row

You are ignoring the next 4 periods when he stoned them.  And then, you are ignoring Quick's meltdown.  Your almighty Quick that was supposed to be better than Miller.  

My almighty Quick? I haven't even mentioned Quick. :blink:

Posted · Hidden by hf101, April 23, 2014 - not on topic
Hidden by hf101, April 23, 2014 - not on topic

You haven't mentioned halibut either but that doesn't mean you won't get some tasty halibut recipes coming your way....

as long as its deep fried and served with tartar sauce I am lining up (while pushing my lumina and calling into WGR 550 at the same time). 

as long as its deep fried and served with tartar sauce I am lining up (while pushing my lumina and calling into WGR 550 at the same time). 

You're quite the multi-tasker! That won't leave you much time to leave inscrutable messages on forums like this.... 

I called this series wrong. Sharks are playing well this year. A departure from the past it looks.

I am as surprised as anyone. I thought they would win, but never in my wildest dreams did I think Hertl and Torres would be this effective upon return. That and Nieto's gelling with Marleau based on their speed was totally unforseen by me. I thought Nieto would need a few years to earn top 6 status.

i'm not surprised at all, i've followed this team for about 5 years, and watched them play well, look like A dangerous team to play

in the playoffs, BUT they always managed to bow out along the way,

this year they definitely looked stronger than i have seen them in years, with some good changes to their lineup to make

their team faster, while still keeping their strong core, and they have been strong all season.

when canucks didn't make the playoffs, i turned to san jose and adopted them As my team for the playoffs, And they haven't

let me down yet, even though l.a. have been a very tough team since they won the cup, they still can't score much, and

they play very defensive and rely on quick to be excellent.

san jose have some very good goal scorers, and are tough in all other areas as well.

hope they do it on thursday, and send l.a. packing, 'won't be easy'.

• Like 1

i'm not surprised at all, i've followed this team for about 5 years, and watched them play well, look like A dangerous team to play

in the playoffs, BUT they always managed to bow out along the way,

this year they definitely looked stronger than i have seen them in years, with some good changes to their lineup to make

their team faster, while still keeping their strong core, and they have been strong all season.

when canucks didn't make the playoffs, i turned to san jose and adopted them As my team for the playoffs, And they haven't

let me down yet, even though l.a. have been a very tough team since they won the cup, they still can't score much, and

they play very defensive and rely on quick to be excellent.

san jose have some very good goal scorers, and are tough in all other areas as well.

hope they do it on thursday, and send l.a. packing, 'won't be easy'.

Thank man!

Despite facing the nucks in the playoffs with mixed results, I have never had anything against them :P Same with Detroit and Chicago

I hate Dallas, Anaheim and LA with a passion tho :)

Thank man!

Despite facing the nucks in the playoffs with mixed results, I have never had anything against them :P Same with Detroit and Chicago

I hate Dallas, Anaheim and LA with a passion tho :)

i'm watching dallas/anaheim as we speak, hoping for dallas, but doesn't look good, allready 2-0 for anaheim, jamie benn is from

this area, vancouver island, i like him a lot, great young player.