is Ehrhoff the answer?

I'd rather see DelZotto than Ehrhoff.  Can't believe no one wanted to trade for him.

Of course, right now, I'd just be happy with cap space.

Yeah, I'd much rather take a flier on a guy like Del Zotto who is young and has upside over Ehrhoff. That being said, I do understand that the Flyers might be looking for a true #1 and Ehrhoff is much closer to that than Del Zotto.

Yeah, I'd much rather take a flier on a guy like Del Zotto who is young and has upside over Ehrhoff.

After the dust settles and the Flyers work out there cap issues i'd take a Flyer on him (no pun intended) maybe Gord can work some magic with him just not to long a deal to blocke the young kids in a year or two when they are ready.

After the dust settles and the Flyers work out there cap issues i'd take a Flyer on him (no pun intended) maybe Gord can work some magic with him just not to long a deal to blocke the young kids in a year or two when they are ready.

Hexy will need to get creative and fast.  Sounds like the Flyers have some rather hefty goals in addressing both the D and forwards, but they have no space availabe as of the moment I am typing this.  They need to find a way to find a suitor to take on VLC's salary and contract.

Hexy will need to get creative and fast.  Sounds like the Flyers have some rather hefty goals in addressing both the D and forwards, but they have no space availabe as of the moment I am typing this.  They need to find a way to find a suitor to take on VLC's salary and contract.

I agree i think they must ahve a plan and we'll have to wait till the bonus is paid before anything further is done.

My biggest thing with him is he is always conceding the blueline/real estate in the Dzone when someone comes in with the pick see the Megna hit it was he who got knocked into Mason and had he stood his ground sooner who knows maybe it doesn't happen.

So i'd like to see him challenge a little more than just always back peddling and then only challenging when he has no other choice because he is on top of the crease. And i hope/pray that can be done with coaching. Gord i hope can work on that.

THIS a 1000 times over. 

I like AMac but not as a first pairing guy.