Pens New 3rd Jerseys

B21

I have to say I liked the really thick striped gold and black pinstriped pants  from the 70's they worked with the white , gold and black tops...the bucos had it going on in the 70's... on the field too.  Dave Parker was my favorite non-Oriole/Phillie.

• 2 weeks later...

Add light blue and white to the official colors of the city of Pittsburgh

I really like the powder blue myself, that's the hoodie that I have.  By they way, welcome to the boards notfondajane, good to have  another 'guins fan around

• 3 weeks later...

Sidney Crosby loves Penguins' new third jerseys, but hated those blue ones

"The other ones we had ... I wasn't too eager to wear those. Wasn't great a couple times I wore those. Had a couple tough games. So, I was looking to turn the page on those pretty quick."

http://www.sbnation.com/nhl/2014/10/27/7077785/sidney-crosby-pittsburgh-penguins-jersey-curse

Enjoy.

Sidney Crosby loves Penguins' new third jerseys, but hated those blue ones

"The other ones we had ... I wasn't too eager to wear those. Wasn't great a couple times I wore those. Had a couple tough games. So, I was looking to turn the page on those pretty quick."

http://www.sbnation.com/nhl/2014/10/27/7077785/sidney-crosby-pittsburgh-penguins-jersey-curse

Enjoy.

I hated the blue sweaters. A lot liked them but 1. Throwback to a losing era. 2. We lost more games in them than we won. 3. Crosby took a beating wearing them.

I hated the blue sweaters. A lot liked them but 1. Throwback to a losing era. 2. We lost more games in them than we won. 3. Crosby took a beating wearing them.

Yeah i remember the puck to the ol jaw in them. Yeah blue just didn't make sense.

Archived