4.5M for Umberger to play......

Vanflyer

......10 minutes a night. Jeezus h christ. I guess those two years of a contract are worth it. Hartnell is playing 18 minutes a night- at least earning his pay check.

Frenchy is playing 10 minutes a night for league minimum.

Go figure.

......10 minutes a night. Jeezus h christ. I guess those two years of a contract are worth it. Hartnell is playing 18 minutes a night- at least earning his pay check.

Go figure.

Yeah it's RJ's fault.angry.gif

DAMN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

If you are referring to Umberger, I am pretty sure he is a Pittsburgh native but point taken and agreed with on he is not earning his keep.

If you are referring to Umberger, I am pretty sure he is a Pittsburgh native but point taken and agreed with on he is not earning his keep.

Like many he is not alone for sure. But burn him at the stake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is next let's not stop there keep going!!!!!!!!!!

Like many he is not alone for sure. But burn him at the stake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is next let's not stop there keep going!!!!!!!!!!

I don't hate Umby, I just hate his contract. Let him skate his non-factor 10 minutes a night, just not at 4.5m. Frenchy is making league minimum. Umby has paid his dues, so I give him 2x that and be done with it. But 4.5m a night to do nothing is ridiculous.

I don't hate Umby, I just hate his contract. Let him skate his non-factor 10 minutes a night, just not at 4.5m. Frenchy is making league minimum. Umby has paid his dues, so I give him 2x that and be done with it. But 4.5m a night to do nothing is ridiculous.

Sorry, I misread that and thought you were referring to Umby as frenchy. not PEBbles whose contract  is much more friendly. I got it now...

Archived