Milan Lucic calls someone gutless. Really?!?

yave1964

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No need to close it at all. It remains a valid point that Lucic is a douche. Most of us stayed on point.

And again, slightly off point, Polaris felt the same about Neal when he played for the Pens and i sure as hell hated having Bertuzzi on the Wings for the same reason.

And again, slightly off point, Polaris felt the same about Neal when he played for the Pens and i sure as hell hated having Bertuzzi on the Wings for the same reason.

As I do having Matt Cooke on the Wild, and Darcy Tucker and Matthew Barnaby on past Lightning teams...

Lucic takes douchebaggery to previously unexplored heights.

Sorry, but I gotta disagree here. He pales in comparison to Avery for one. He may not even be the douchiest on the Bruins...Marchand certainly has done some questionable things over his career. 

And then theres always Matt Cooke.

LOL @ Avery.

That guy just may be the Cy Young of rat players in the NHL...

For those unawares, Cy Young won 511 games in his career...a mark I don't believe anyone is going to get anywhere near.

Same deal with Sean Avery. No one's coming close to his class of scumbag.

Avery has stooped to such depths (on and off the ice) that the devil himself, Satan, has to look downward to see where Avery is at...haha

Click. Pull the pin on this thread. Shut it like an old casket. Slam it like Oprah slamming waffles at IHop.

Sorry, @nORRis8 , but the season is so young still....

Milan Lucic will have AMPLE opportunity to further grow his legendary status...and we will need a thread to discuss that. :ph34r:

@TropicalFruitGirl26

Well...if people here get their jollys slamming ONE player being naive that Lucic is an exception....they need to watch the game a little bit more closer and take their blinders off.

Oh that Lucic boo hoo hoo, hes so mean....Hes a poor sport, he called another player a turd....oh boo hoo hoo....waa waaa waaaaa"

Well hello .... welcome to the classless NHL. All teams have a few jackwads on them.

Anyways....pull the pin on this thread.Shut'er down. Flogged this old horse enough. All its become is a place for a person to take a piss at.

• 3 weeks later...

@nORRis8

Nobody that i know of is saying that Lucic was not at the very least somewhat suckered by Prout.

Everybody is saying that after years of being a punk he got what he deserves and to whine about dying by the same sword that he has wielded for so long is irony. Someone shoulda done this a looooooooooong time ago. Glad to see it. He deserves every late hit, every stick o the crotch, every sucker punch he gets goingforward. Someone finally did to Lucic wha he has done his entire career and he cried, showing that the emperor has no clothes.

Agreed,

If I had a player like Lucic coming towards me with his reputation as one who`ll drop the mitts I would have done the same as Prout. Prout isn`t/hasn`t been a guy who will shy away from a scrap and not sure what Looch thought he was just gonna do? Not like Prout can be mistaken for Bobby Ryan out there

@bearforce1

What Prout did...who could blame him? Stupid of Lucic to think some guy is not going to do that one day. Hopefully Lucic will clock him in the future and set things right.

Maybe a good two-handed whack across the back of the calves or a high elbow that will break his jaw. Then this thread might have some relevance. 

Yipee ky yaaaaaaay!!!!

Since Dec. 27th bout between Lucic and Sucker Punch Prout.....Prout fans are all MIA. Awwwww.

Me so sad.

Book him Dan O. Time to close this thread due to lack of a Prout suckerpunch....ho ho ho he he he ha ha ha....

Since Dec. 27th bout between Lucic and Sucker Punch Prout.....Prout fans are all MIA. Awwwww.

Me so sad.

Book him Dan O. Time to close this thread due to lack of a Prout suckerpunch....ho ho ho he he he ha ha ha....

You're right. None of us were Prout fans, just fans of his dealing with that c you next Tuesday Lucic. You hope he cheap shots another player, and we hope Lucic's lacking if skill these days gets him out of the league sooner than later.

Boston was a pretty good team until Montreal beat them in last year's playoffs.  Bruins  got caught up in the poor, pitiful me syndrome.  They were more focused on the officiating than the games they had to play.  Canadiens beat them by skating around and past them.  But, Boston didn't face their shortcomings.  They, (mainly Lucic), blamed everyone else, instead of themselves for the defeat.  I'm surprised that Claude Julien didn't correct that sick attitude.  Then, they traded away Boychuk.   

I dunno how they'll do the rest of this year.  But, if they don't shed that selfish outlook, they'll be lucky to make the playoffs.  Character is a critical component in a team's make-up, and Lucic subtracts from Bruin's supply.

You're right. None of us were Prout fans, just fans of his dealing with that c you next Tuesday Lucic. You hope he cheap shots another player, and we hope Lucic's lacking if skill these days gets him out of the league sooner than later.

Archived