Shaking Flyer's Foundation: White or Rinaldo?

idahophilly

We are on the cusp of a Stanley Cup deciding factor in the Flyers lineup! With Ryan White nearly ready to come back, do the Flyers plug him into the line up in place of Rinaldo? Or VV? I would assume White would go to the Phantoms for a conditioning stint, assuming he makes it through waivers, a safe assumption I think.

Both White and Rinaldo are listed as centers but obviously Zac has been playing wing so White could plug into that spot. No way I move Bellemare at this point. 

White sounds like he's got speed so a VV and White centered by Bellemare could be a fast pesky 4th line.

Thoughts? Mine is: depending on the game, get White in there. There really isn't anything to lose trying, except the cup!  :ph34r:

Move Bellemare to Coots line and White with VV and Rinaldo . VLC and his lower body injury may need help with his popcorn. I always thought Umberger need to be riding shotgun with VLC. White can also replace Umberger killing penalties as well. Also this makes it a more tougher team to play against.

We are on the cusp of a Stanley Cup deciding factor in the Flyers lineup! With Ryan White nearly ready to come back, do the Flyers plug him into the line up in place of Rinaldo? Or VV? I would assume White would go to the Phantoms for a conditioning stint, assuming he makes it through waivers, a safe assumption I think.

Both White and Rinaldo are listed as centers but obviously Zac has been playing wing so White could plug into that spot. No way I move Bellemare at this point.

White sounds like he's got speed so a VV and White centered by Bellemare could be a fast pesky 4th line.

Thoughts? Mine is: depending on the game, get White in there. There really isn't anything to lose trying, except the cup! :ph34r:

Send Vandevelde back to the minors. He'll have to be waived but he'll make it through. Plus White can kill penalties and add another physical presence to the line up.

Thoughts? Mine is: depending on the game, get White in there. There really isn't anything to lose trying, except the cup!  :ph34r:

Wait- Rinaldo is listed as a center? Seriously?   :blink[1]:

Unl

That's what I see. Check it out, maybe I'm wrong. I think VV is listed as center and Bellemare is center so we have 3 centers on the 4th line. Again, maybe I saw it wrong.

So according to the Flyers website the team has 13 forwards on the roster, and 8 of them are centers. That makes sense.

Has anyone ever seen Zac take a face off? Or failing that, make a long snap?

So according to the Flyers website the team has 13 forwards on the roster, and 8 of them are centers. That makes sense.

Has anyone ever seen Zac take a face off? Or failing that, make a long snap?

I saw him take several faceoffs when he played for the Colts. The results? 3 - 5 minute majors, 4 double minors and 2 suspensions.

So it' not because you were dropped on your head as a child?   :ph34r:

I was dropped on my head (obviously - it would be foolish for me to deny that), but I always attributed my love of Zac to his wolverine-like qualities. Where I'm from, the wolverine is practically a mascot animal.

I thought the wolverine was a family pet in Manitoba.

More or less. But they get to be a handful after they turn 2. Their claws are razor sharp, so a little innocent rough-housing can leave you with only one ear - or worse. Plus, they don't play well with dogs.

Speaking of wildlife, I went out to bring in some firewood a few days ago and noticed some tracks in the snow. Looks like there's a bobcat and a coyote in the neighborhood. I also saw what looked a lot like mink from my office window. Ah, it's nice to be back in Maine...

Speaking of wildlife, I went out to bring in some firewood a few days ago and noticed some tracks in the snow. Looks like there's a bobcat and a coyote in the neighborhood. I also saw what looked a lot like mink from my office window. Ah, it's nice to be back in Maine...

trap those varmits and trade them for some halibut!

Archived