Most unlikeable Boston Bruins player of all time

JagerMeister

I have always hated the racist fool Don Cherry, and to me he is a Bruin.

Mike Milbury, his bobo is an ass clown as well.

I think my feelings towards Lucic have been well stated.

Don Cherry might seem like a racist, but he is one of the most knowledgeable hockey minds out there. Mike Milbury on the other hand...

Just throwing this out there....whats the point of this thread?

I don't come here often but whenever I do...a  thread such as this one is started.For what point......beyond me.

So it starts ....Lucic is a prick......Marchand is an asshole.....Derek Sanderson was a drug aaddict....Eddie Shore ended Ace Baileys career...... Cain killed Abel.....yada yada....

For me as a Bruins fan do I care who is the most hated Red Wing....BlueJacket ....Ranger.....etc...etc? I couldnt give a fiddlers fart.

Pointless thread.

Especially a thread started by someone  whos favorite team is ....wait for it....."none".

Just throwing this out there....whats the point of this thread?

I don't come here often but whenever I do...a  thread such as this one is started.For what point......beyond me.

So it starts ....Lucic is a prick......Marchand is an asshole.....Derek Sanderson was a drug aaddict....Eddie Shore ended Ace Baileys career...... Cain killed Abel.....yada yada....

For me as a Bruins fan do I care who is the most hated Red Wing....BlueJacket ....Ranger.....etc...etc? I couldnt give a fiddlers fart.

Pointless thread.

Especially a thread started by someone  whos favorite team is ....wait for it....."none".

I dont have a favourite team, whats so wrong with that? As for this thread, im not really sure why i made this in the first place.

Pointless thread.

Especially a thread started by someone whos favorite team is ....wait for it....."none".

Um, no...it's a hockey forum and a thread that is worth discussing. Nothing wrong with not having a fav team either.

@nORRis8

and are you telling me that there is nobody who has ever played for the Bruins who you abhorred seeing wearing the big hub or the bear on his chest? I can think of a half dozen Wings players off the top of my head who I could not only have done without but who I would have gladly bought them a bus ticket to anywhere else.....

Don Cherry might seem like a racist, but he is one of the most knowledgeable hockey minds out there. Mike Milbury on the other hand...

I agree to a degree on Cherry, BUT he only knows one way to play/coach. I look at a coach like Babcock who has shown in the last couple of years that he can coach both a team of superstars (like Team Canada) as well as a team of young players just coming in to the league (like last season's Red Wings team). He coaches both Canadian style and European style. Cherry has NO flexibility.

With the RIGHT team, Cherry is a great coach. With a team that has a different skill set, he either can't or won't adapt.

I DO think he can be funny as heck, though! He is entertaining to watch, Ya gotta give him that. Even if you don't like the guy, you are still tempted to watch to either see what he's gonna wear or hear what he's gonna say so you can curse at him through the screen!

I lost some respect for him the way he criticized Nick Lidstrom's style of play. The way he repeatedly knocked him made his mind seem as passé as his fashion.

But I still watch Coach's Corner whenever I can. JUST. CAN'T. LOOK. AWAY.

The tit@yave1964

The title is most unlikeable. However on this forum it will definitely translate into most hated....as usual.

Most unlike able for me are players who just should never have been a player or coach for the Bruins.

The coaches are Butch Goring, Robbie Ftorek and Steve Kasper.

Players...Kristitch, McSorely (even before the Laraque incident),love/hate Craig Janney.

@nORRis8

and are you telling me that there is nobody who has ever played for the Bruins who you abhorred seeing wearing the big hub or the bear on his chest? I can think of a half dozen Wings players off the top of my head who I could not only have done without but who I would have gladly bought them a bus ticket to anywhere else.....

Like chris chelios? :D

@JagerMeister   I've always thought of Phil Esposito as a self adsorbed douche. It showed when he was on the ice, also came out when he was with the Lightning in a management position. Tons of talent, but an ego bigger than the broad side of a barn.

oh, well thats unfortunate, i myself have always liked espo

@JagerMeister I've always thought of Phil Esposito as a self adsorbed douche. It showed when he was on the ice, also came out when he was with the Lightning in a management position. Tons of talent, but an ego bigger than the broad side of a barn.

I thought so too. I still think that's accurate for when he was in those positions. I kind of don't mind listening to him on NHL Home Ice (or whatever the hell it's called on Sirius XM). He's not a host but a regular guest. I don't always agree, but he's decent to listen to.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived