And so the "Streak"continues!

The Quigster

With the exception of a few personal records these guys really are pathetic.Cooter looks lost,apparently there are no real prospects to call up,so this is what the rest of the season will be. Hope everybody has a safe and happy "New Year".

With the exception of a few personal records these guys really are pathetic.Cooter looks lost,apparently there are no real prospects to call up,so this is what the rest of the season will be. Hope everybody has a safe and happy "New Year".

Poor poor Mason i feel sorry for him having to play in front of this bunch. And to have Cockburn as your #1 shut down D men...HAHAHAHAHAHA!

@The Quigster

Yes, Cooter looks lost. He's definately the one guy on the entire team who's not pulling his weight. The 2nd youngest guy who's 16th on the cap and 6th in scoring. HE'S the problem.  :confused[1]:

Well, after all, he's on pace for career highs in goals and points (and nearly in assists), is a plus player against the opponents' best, and just turned 22.

In December, he played 14 games,

5G  7A  12P   +5   for .86 ppg.

I have to agree with you, @flyercanuck, he is absolutely the problem.

Greetings and Happy New Year to The Extended Family!

Last night was disconcerting/depressing/disheartening....whatever...because we actually had leads.

1) I wish Mason would have made at least one stop he didn't.

2) The D is giving opponents too much time and space.

3)  OK...VLC might end up with 15-20 goals...what difference does it make?

4)  I think next year may be more of the same but for different reasons--roster turnover and a likely coaching change.  

Hextall must be scratching his head.  On paper this squad should be better. But...it is is what it is.  

Howie

Archived