Do you not have a game day thread here? Here we go then...

SamSlick

Leafs vs Devils. 

Leafs are 22-26-4

Devils are 20-22-9

Devils have a game in hand at 51 and beat the Leafs last time they played. 

Another loss by the leafs cements their 6 place from the bottom. 

Now you......go!

@JagerMeister

We do...but the Leafs don't. That entire first line on the Leafs gives zero effort game in and game out. Lupul is always injured and Kadri is on a rollercoaster ride between good and terrible so the 2nd line ain't no hell either.

The person with the highest points in NJD is Henrique, who has 28 points. Leafs 5th highest point getter has 28 points...

Leafs vs Devils. 

Leafs are 22-26-4

Devils are 20-22-9

Devils have a game in hand at 51 and beat the Leafs last time they played. 

Another loss by the leafs cements their 6 place from the bottom. 

Now you......go!

Threads on this forum tend to have meaningful discussions and last for more than 15 minutes (unlike some other forums). 

That's why people use the chat area rather than create a "game day" thread that consists of 3 hours of one-liner posts like:

"GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAL!!"

"WTF??????????"

"(Facepalm)"

etc.

Just saying.  :D

gotcha

Just checked....there is zero people in the chat room. haha

Seems like we need customers

Or at least that's the theory anyway.  :)

But for the sake of this thread, Leafs are off to a great start again, down 1-0 on a soft goal by Reimer.  (Thread crossover: DE to Reimer if you're scoring at home.)

@WordsOfWisdom

@SamSlick

I think you are both correct, but there is also more to it also.  This forum started off from a forum on philly.com.  Many of us Flyer fans had been posting with each other for years as that forum opened in 2003.  The goal here however has always been to create quality discussion forums for every team's fan base.  The chat room was a lot more active then it has been lately, but don't let that deter you from hanging out in there while watching a game, because folks will stop in to chat.  I also think it will pick up again now that the holidays are over and we are moving forward to the trade deadline and the playoffs.  The shoutbox is ok also to have some gametime chat also especially when no one is in game chat.  

I also think threads like this are useful also to help discussion in the less populated forums as folks watching the same game will post in it.  

It takes some time, but we are growing and growing with knowledgeable hockey fans :)

@WordsOfWisdom

@SamSlick

I think you are both correct, but there is also more to it also.  This forum started off from a forum on philly.com.  Many of us Flyer fans had been posting with each other for years as that forum opened in 2003.  The goal here however has always been to create quality discussion forums for every team's fan base.  The chat room was a lot more active then it has been lately, but don't let that deter you from hanging out in there while watching a game, because folks will stop in to chat.  I also think it will pick up again now that the holidays are over and we are moving forward to the trade deadline and the playoffs.  The shoutbox is ok also to have some gametime chat also especially when no one is in game chat.  

I also think threads like this are useful also to help discussion in the less populated forums as folks watching the same game will post in it.  

It takes some time, but we are growing and growing with knowledgeable hockey fans :)

HF if not knowledgeable fans, in my case anyways at least rabid..... :cool[1]:

Devils 4   Leafs 1 

Leafs just plain suck. Schneider stops 25 of 26 shots.

jammer pats self on back, calls the score perfectly. I was shocked the Leafs could muster 34 shots ....Cory stopping 33 of them.

Archived