Terry Murray to Sabres.

sekkes85

So, you're saying they made Bylsma better by signing Murray?

:hocky:

Actually, I changed my mind. Yes, Blysma went from a God-awful head coach to pitiful. Slight upgrade.

Tim Murray, "hey Uncle Terry would you like to come to Buffalo? You should be the Head Coach by January after Blysma fails falls   It's sometimes dangerous riding your bike along Lake Ontario."

:ph34r:

I get that Murray wasn't popular, but he's going to be missed. He did a pretty terrific job with young defensemen in the organization. He's made guys like Lauridsen and Manning look like NHL defenders. No easy task, for certain. I was looking forward to him continuing to work with Alt, Gostisbehere, Hagg and Morin. I'm interested in seeing how Zadorov, Ristolainen, Bogosian and possibly Pysyk respond to Murray.

@BobbyClarkeFan16

I don't think anyone did a good job with Dmen in this org.

Agreed. I actually BLAME Murray for Lauridsen and Manning. I actually don't think either are that good and could have been better.

I'm actually glad he won't be anywhere near the other kids. I just whole heartedly disagree that he should be in a development role. I don't think he's good at it.

And I swear it's not just because I think he's a douche bag.

Archived