No complaints so far

Poconono

@briere48

You know what I hate about Sanheim? I hate his skating...it's too good. I wish he skated like Pronger.

Yeah his skating annoys me also. But the thing that really gets in my nerves is his vision and ability to move the puck out if his zone with a slick outlet pass. Sanheim does it better than anyone one the Flyers. Who does this jerk think he is ?

What a show off!

the only issues i have with hextall's drafting last year was sanheim because of his size, i mean he's good in junors but he has to prove in ahl and nhl, im just concerned because of his size, if he was smaller like timms or keith then i wouldnt have a problem with the pick, that's the only thing that bothers me, so far he's done a good job.

Well there's that. Because I prefer my defensemen to be able to skate under their opponents.

But my real problem with Sanheim is that it's suppose to be I before E except after C. There's clearly no C there. Even for Europeans or Europeans from North America, if you can't follow simple English rules you can't be a good defenseman.

That is the craziest comment i have read on here in awhile.........i'm speechless...

Yeah, I suppose "in awhileis a lot faster to type than "since the last time you posted."   :ph34r:

(It's probably not even that long.  I do post here A LOT.)

Yeah, I suppose "in awhileis a lot faster to type than "since the last time you posted."   :ph34r:

(It's probably not even that long.  I do post here A LOT.)

Yes i like to keep it simple a lot...

Well there's that. Because I prefer my defensemen to be able to skate under their opponents.

But my real problem with Sanheim is that it's suppose to be I before E except after C. There's clearly no C there. Even for Europeans or Europeans from North America, if you can't follow simple English rules you can't be a good defenseman.

Tell Anaheim that.

That is the craziest comment i have read on here in awhile.........i'm speechless...

yeah i was a little high on caffeine, not thinking straight, yeah i think he's done a good job, i still think has to get rid of vinny and macdonald's contract. no more overspending on defense, the only postions hexy should go after in fa is centers and backup goalies in my opinion, not overpaying them, if this team is good down the middle and good goaltending, this team can contend without overspending.

i still think has to get rid of vinny and macdonald's contract.

You are making it sound like it's a piece of cake.  If the Flyers realize that McDud and VLC have terrible contracts, what makes you think the other GMs don't understand it?  Trust me - Hextall would *love* to rid the team of VLC, McDud, and Luke Schenn.  But that's going to be extremely difficult, if not impossible.

He did lose Grossmann's salary, which is already a big success.  I didn't think that was going to happen.

yeah i was a little high on caffeine, not thinking straight, yeah i think he's done a good job, i still think has to get rid of vinny and macdonald's contract. no more overspending on defense, the only postions hexy should go after in fa is centers and backup goalies in my opinion, not overpaying them, if this team is good down the middle and good goaltending, this team can contend without overspending.

hey, I've noticed whenever I drink coffee I want my defencemen to be smaller too! 

You do realize that the Flyers are deep down the middle and added FIVE goalies in the last week right?

Completely agreed.  Because 9 is never quite enough.

That is the plan...Flyer must acquire every center once that is accomplished the Cup will me ours!!!

:ph34r:

mmmmmuuuuuaaaaaahhhh-aaaaahhhhhhhaaaaahhhhaaa!!!!

@ruxpin

Completely agreed.  Because 9 is never quite enough.

He meant small, fast, but not too fast, Euro, but not from Belgium, ambidextrous, trilingual, converted defencemen who can now play C but can also moonwalk on skates when they score, but definately tea drinkers.

Archived