What a joke

Oh why not....

Fleury sucks.  :ph34r:

I am not fond 'a that kind of joke. :ph34r:

@flyercanuck

I understand the Wings taking the best available player, everything I have read claims it is a great pick for the Wings I just really thought we should have went defense. In the third round we drafted a five foot nine one hundred and fifty seven pound power play guy from Finland.

Not trying to sabatoge the subject here but I really wanted the Wings to trade down and get a solid d-man and additional picks. Or even trade the first for a current NHL d-man. Other than one month of Zidlicky, since Lidstrom retired the Wings have not traded for a single blueliner. None. Oh, we signed and got about five minutes out of Carlo Colaiacovo and Kent Huskins but we have stayed in house and have scrambled to fix the back end from within since then.

I know Lidstrom is impossible to replace but c'mon, 4 years later, still no effort being made.

Okay now I am getting really, really mad and I am about to start cursing Ed Snyder.......

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not fond 'a that kind of joke. :ph34r:

@flyercanuck

I understand the Wings taking the best available player, everything I have read claims it is a great pick for the Wings I just really thought we should have went defense. In the third round we drafted a five foot nine one hundred and fifty seven pound power play guy from Finland.

Not trying to sabatoge the subject here but I really wanted the Wings to trade down and get a solid d-man and additional picks. Or even trade the first for a current NHL d-man. Other than one month of Zidlicky, since Lidstrom retired the Wings have not traded for a single blueliner. None. Oh, we signed and got about five minutes out of Carlo Colaiacovo and Kent Huskins but we have stayed in house and have scrambled to fix the back end from within since then.

I know Lidstrom is impossible to replace but c'mon, 4 years later, still no effort being made.

Okay now I am getting really, really mad and I am about to start cursing Ed Snyder.......

Breath, yave...breath  :)

Gruber is one of the architects of the Massachusetts Healthcare bill and later the ACA. He's the one that created a stir saying the ACA was deliberately worded to be misleading and that the American people were stupid.

I'm guessing the reference is to imply that just like the ACA, the CBA is deliberately misleading, it's interpretation can vary or be altered to whatever the immediate convenience dictates, and that the fans are too stupid to remember the last instance or to know the difference.

Gruber is one of the architects of the Massachusetts Healthcare bill and later the ACA. He's the one that created a stir saying the ACA was deliberately worded to be misleading and that the American people were stupid.

I'm guessing the reference is to imply that just like the ACA, the CBA is deliberately misleading, it's interpretation can vary or be altered to whatever the immediate convenience dictates, and that the fans are too stupid to remember the last instance or to know the difference.

You forgot the lack of transparency!

Archived