watch out

blocker

I tried to get on the Sabres site for some news about Z.  Got some weird stuff.  Dunno if the site has been booby trapped, but be careful.

Well, to be fair, EVERYTHING in Buffalo is booby trapped..........including this alleged "rebuild".

Fans are gonna be walking in, expecting a winner, but in about 5 or 6 seasons, **BAM**....firesale time once again! :ph34r:

I tried to get on the Sabres site for some news about Z. Got some weird stuff. Dunno if the site has been booby trapped, but be careful.

Because Pegula combined the front office staff for the Sabres and Buffalo Bills they probably had to shut the Sabres site down until October so the staff could focus on the Bills training camp and preseason updates. ;)

You can talk all you want to.

You certainly prove that.

But always remember one thing, YOU HAVE NO REAL HOCKEY FANS IN TAMPA. They are all transplanted northerners that cheer for the lightning when they are winning.

Buffalo hasn't outdrawn Tampa since 11-12.

There are more Sabres fans at most of the Florida games than fans of the Panthers I tell you

If there are two Sabres fans at Panthers games, they outnumber Panther fans.

What that has to do with Tampa, only you know. Trying to compare the Gulf Coast to Miami because they are in Florida is like comparing Rochester to Plattsburgh because they're both on lakes.

At least our countryside is a clean and beautiful place unlike the middle of PA which I drove through en route to Baltimore.  Never saw so many dirty areas of water without a single boat or fisherman.  A real dump.  I will take NY state over PA any day of the week.  Of course I would rather be in Florida on most days than either.  And there are many Sabres fans at Florida games.  I have seen them there.  Maybe not as much during last year.  But now that they have taken some big steps in rebuilding, I expect you will see many Sabres fans on the road and even in Philly

I've seen lots of sabres fans at flyers sabres games.

Sabres have made it the STH trip a lot.

I, of course, don't need to denigrate others to feel better about myself.

Well Philly is much better than the backwoods towns near Harrisburg and such.  I see the Sabres play in Philly much sooner this year.  If we get a goalie we might have a shot.  I wonder who this Russian is?

Just your stereotypical uninspired, slothful, avaricious Russian.  I hope that answers your question, HJ.  :)

:ph34r:

Well Philly is much better than the backwoods towns near Harrisburg and such.  I see the Sabres play in Philly much sooner this year.  If we get a goalie we might have a shot.  I wonder who this Russian is?

The Bills come to Philly this year, too. Should be an interesting return for Shady.

Lancaster County is one of the most picturesque places in the world. And it doesn't have to be compared to anyplace in WNY for that to be true.

That said, Harrisburg could be worse.

Could be Albany.

:hocky:

At least our countryside is a clean and beautiful place unlike the middle of PA which I drove through en route to Baltimore.  Never saw so many dirty areas of water without a single boat or fisherman.  A real dump.  I will take NY state over PA any day of the week.  Of course I would rather be in Florida on most days than either.  And there are many Sabres fans at Florida games.  I have seen them there.  Maybe not as much during last year.  But now that they have taken some big steps in rebuilding, I expect you will see many Sabres fans on the road and even in Philly

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Canal

In the mid-1970s Love Canal became the subject of national and international attention after it was revealed in the press that the site had formerly been used to bury 22,000 tons oftoxic waste by Hooker Chemical Company (now Occidental Petroleum Corporation).

Whoops.  ;)

Archived