Bernier channels his inner Toskala: Center ice goal 5 hole

J0e Th0rnton

Unbelievable. Despite what is being said to the press, the players know that kind of thing can't continue to happen while they are being told they have to work their asses off through a gruelling 82 game schedule. If management does nothing, it will create BIG problems for Babcock's system. I would certainly hope that Leafs management has come to the same conclusion I have - Bernier has to go.

And it's not just the softies. The game winner last night was stoppable. It went under his pads! That's goaltending 101. If I see Bernier get another start this season, I'll have to call BS on Shanny..... :angry:

Unbelievable. Despite what is being said to the press, the players know that kind of thing can't continue to happen while they are being told they have to work their asses off through a gruelling 82 game schedule. If management does nothing, it will create BIG problems for Babcock's system. I would certainly hope that Leafs management has come to the same conclusion I have - Bernier has to go.

And it's not just the softies. The game winner last night was stoppable. It went under his pads! That's goaltending 101. If I see Bernier get another start this season, I'll have to call BS on Shanny..... :angry:

It's the rebound on the winner that really stinks. Just awful on what was a weak shot.

Archived