Development camp invitees

brelic

On 7/9/2017 at 4:38 AM, jammer2 said:

HDB only had Ivan's 1 year with Victoriaville. Elite Prospects had all his Euro stats, looks like this kid has always produced. Very nice to see. Even in his short playoff stints, he appeared to come up big, in all the leagues he played in....another positive sign. 

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=313588

Great start so far.....

:D

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Earlier game...

TEAM WHITE

(D) David Drake
(D) Linus Hogberg
(D) Matt Anderson
(F) Radel Fazleev
(F) Mikhail Vorobyev
(F) German Rubtsov
(F) Tanner Laczynski
(F) Maksim Sushko
(F) Ivan Kosorenkov
(G) Darion Hansen

7 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

@OccamsRazor

Thanks for all the updates.  Sounds like Hart had a rough day.  Gonna see all the naysayers come out of the woodwork in  3.....2.....1.......  :ph34r:     Do have the line ups for the other teams?

Sounds like they will have to find a good reason to keep Travis off the Flyers from his soundbites and reports of his play he is determined to make the team.

Good stuff.

Can't be to hard to outshine Mcdud.

Hexy said the best guys will make the team.

We'll see if he means it.

I was reading on Broad Street Hockey that Laczynski's skating has improved to the point that they are saying he's near elite level. If his skating has improved to the point that it matches his hands, the Flyers have yet another gem of a winger in the system. The late round finds are really starting to shine. I can't comment enough about how the system has really changed under Hextall and it's been a complete paradigm shift. The depth of the Flyers system has become an embarrassment of riches.

8 hours ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

I was reading on Broad Street Hockey that Laczynski's skating has improved to the point that they are saying he's near elite level. If his skating has improved to the point that it matches his hands, the Flyers have yet another gem of a winger in the system. The late round finds are really starting to shine. I can't comment enough about how the system has really changed under Hextall and it's been a complete paradigm shift. The depth of the Flyers system has become an embarrassment of riches.

And I believe we have 11 picks so far in the 2018 draft..including 2-1sts.

3 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

And I believe we have 11 picks so far in the 2018 draft..including 2-1sts.

10 so far. An extra 1, 5, and 7.

Video of the tournament:

12 hours ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

It's actually getting to the point that if you are a forward. dman (or even a goalie for that matter), you better be an elite 1st round talent if you ever want a sniff of NHL ice. A middling prospect that the Flyers take a swing at, their odds of even making the Phantoms are slim to none. Eventually, the Phantoms will become a powerhouse, which is actually what Hexy was aiming for....kids learning to win before they even get to the NHL, a perfect scenario. 

12 hours ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

This is what happens when you avoid drafting guys like Garrett Klotz and Zac Rinaldo. I really like the Flyers change in course, where the mid to late round picks aren't spent on guys whose ceiling is 4th line agitator or face puncher and take guys like Lindblom and Laczynski and Connor Bunnaman and Matthew Strome.

44 minutes ago, scoopyten said:

This is what happens when you avoid drafting guys like Garrett Klotz and Zac Rinaldo. I really like the Flyers change in course, where the mid to late round picks aren't spent on guys whose ceiling is 4th line agitator or face puncher and take guys like Lindblom and Laczynski and Connor Bunnaman and Matthew Strome.

Like, like, like, like, like

Archived