Eastern Conference: Round 1 - #2 Pittsburgh Penguins vs. #3 Philadelphia Flyers

pilldoc

Eastern Conference: Round 1 - #2 Pittsburgh Penguins vs. #3 Philadelphia Flyers  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the series?

• Pens Sweep 4-0
    • Pens in 5
    • Pens in 6
    • Pens in 7
    • Flyers Sweep 4-0
    • Flyers in 5
    • Flyers in 6
    • Flyers in 7

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a bad feeling about this game after watching the first period. Flyers came out strong, had several great scoring chances and come away with nothing to show for it. Pens cause one turnover and it’s in the back of the net. First 10 minutes of the second will be important. Hopefully the Flyers can repeat their effort and get one or two behind Murray.

LetsGoFlyers:flyers:

8 minutes ago, Samifan said:

I have a bad feeling about this game after watching the first period. Flyers came out strong, had several great scoring chances and come away with nothing to show for it. Pens cause one turnover and it’s in the back of the net. First 10 minutes of the second will be important. Hopefully the Flyers can repeat their effort and get one or two behind Murray.

LetsGoFlyers:flyers:

Well there is you weak call on Crysby to start the 2nd....

Just now, FD19372 said:

You know it's bad when Ed Olzyck complains about it.

Refs helping get the Pens a cushion since Flyers were outplaying them.

Did you see the ref get in the way in the 1st to break up the odd man rush with TK....wow great way to break up a play....

It wouldn't feel right in Philly to not have some issue in goal...

...i hope the Flyers put a clause in Carter Hart and Sandstrom's contract they are forbidden to buy a Porsche!!!!!

Well at least they had home ice for more than 24 hours.

Great fukkkin officiating again had the proper call on the hook on TK it could and probably would be 2-1 instead no fukkkin call then inconsistent call on TK and who tfe.  Now it's friggin 4-0 and the ref can stick the make up call on Malkin right up his ass the damage is done now and hacktard of course leaves him in (til the five goal quota).... Brilliant

19 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Refs helping get the Pens a cushion since Flyers were outplaying them.

Did you see the ref get in the way in the 1st to break up the odd man rush with TK....wow great way to break up a play....

The refs have been bad for both teams.

I'd hang two goals on our friend Elliott.  I suspect last game was the exception not the rule. 

That said, we aren't challenging Mr. Murray with much.  They just announced Pitt has seven of the nine scoring chances this period.  We have one good line. And it takes Sanheim to open it up on a screen from G. 

2 minutes ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

The same on you are.  Except I can see the penalties that should have been called against the Flyers, too.

So can the refs break up an odd man rush or two for us as well....you know make it even and all...just saying Flyers can use it.

3 minutes ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

The same on you are.  Except I can see the penalties that should have been called against the Flyers, too.

I can too ... There's just not as many... and when they are blatantly obvious and has an effect on the game.. and not called yeah that's fair...  Shame Alaska don't have a team you could cheer for...

3 minutes ago, Howie58 said:

Goaltending aside, who is generating offense on this team? We dumping and praying...not even chasing.  

Did you not get the memo?? They only play hard every other game...SMFH.

Archived