We won a Shootout?

Guest OzFlyer

I was watching the scores at work and when I saw we were going to a shootout figured we will lose. (I did not know which Goalie was in net)

Bob had a great game, time to ride him to see who is the true #1,

'Hanging out in their hotel that overlooked Fort Lauderdale's pristine beaches, coach Peter Laviolette said the Flyers used a nontraditional technique to finally conquer the extra point in the shootout that has eluded them since 2005.

"We threw some chairs together in the meal room today," Laviolette explained with a laugh. "We got some sticks, some tape balls, and we practiced our moves. It really paid off."'

There may be something to the Bob-in-shootouts angle someone mentioned after Bryz' latest 0-fer.

"Bob, we're going to OT, you've got five minutes or so. Be ready."

That said, for a team that (apparently) hasn't won a shootout since 2005(!?), it might not all be Bryzgalov's fault...

Yes we won a shootout!! A broken clock is also right 2X a day! ;)

I believe that the not winning since 2005 is a bit of hyperbole from Lavi or Servali as we definitely won some SO's last year and you all remember how we got into the playoffs the year we went to the finals.

There may be something to the Bob-in-shootouts angle someone mentioned after Bryz' latest 0-fer.

"Bob, we're going to OT, you've got five minutes or so. Be ready."

That said, for a team that (apparently) hasn't won a shootout since 2005(!?), it might not all be Bryzgalov's fault...

Bob's body language suggested to me that he as down for the shootout. He was into it. The body language from $51MM is very different.

It's especailly nice when you can have your cake and eat it too. Alas.....

LIKE the guy with two girlfriends one named Kate and one named Edith. They told him he can't have his Kate and Edith too. Apologies to an old Country Song.

LIKE the guy with two girlfriends one named Kate and one named Edith. They told him he can't have his Kate and Edith too. Apologies to an old Country Song.

Very punny, Phlyer1!

Like two twin brothers who live in Spain and Egypt... You've seen Juan, you've seen Amall