Bad news ,Frost is out for the year ,he needs shoulder surgery

RonJeremy

Wow, that's unfortunate.  I too was hoping for good things from Frost this year.

Is it me, or does it seem like we've been getting some injuries from hits that "look like nothing much", Frost's being one of them.  Of course I'm not the one being it, but seems like that to me.

It's always something with us.....🙁

• Good Post 1

On 2/2/2021 at 6:06 PM, RonJeremy said:

Frost is out for the year with shoulder surgery, Allison out 4-6 weeks with ankle surgery.

Awesome.

Someone please check the water in Philly. 

Someone/something has tainted it...after all the injuries the Eagles suffered this past season it has to be some kind bone and cartilage deteriorating substance in the H2O.

Edited by OccamsRazor
It has to be Lindros fault!!!!

18 hours ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

It was a fluke, no doubt. Unfortunately, the Frost injury is probably going to start the 'Flyers need size' garbage that is inevitably going to start. 

Well 6'3" 210 lb Sean Couturier is also hurt. And 6'5" 210 lb Phillipe Myers was injured around the same time.

19 hours ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

It was a fluke, no doubt. Unfortunately, the Frost injury is probably going to start the 'Flyers need size' garbage that is inevitably going to start. 

They don't need size they have good size they issues it is a team full big ol pu$$is excuse my French.

Excluding a few guys...ok mostly just NAK because guys like Laughton and Raffl stopped being physical too.

2 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

They don't need size they have good size they issues it is a team full big ol pu$$is excuse my French.

Excluding a few guys...ok mostly just NAK because guys like Laughton and Raffl stopped being physical too.

Oh I get it. What I'd give to have a Tocchet-type player in the lineup.

• Like 1
  • Good Post 1

19 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Awesome.

Someone please check the water in Philly. 

Someone/something has tainted it...after all the injuries the Eagles suffered this past season it has to be some kind bone and cartilage deteriorating substance in the H2O.

Whatever it is that makes our rolls and our pizza so good here is probably the same exact thing that causes all these injuries...Flyers, Eagles, Sixers AND Phils  

Do we have to start importing better water?  Berkey filters work well too :NinjaLookLeftRight1:

• Good Post 1

23 hours ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

I think some of these pretzel rod bodies need to add some muscle to shield their brittle bones from the hits.

5 hours ago, Cheesesteak said:

Whatever it is that makes our rolls and our pizza so good here is probably the same exact thing that causes all these injuries...Flyers, Eagles, Sixers AND Phils  

Do we have to start importing better water?  Berkey filters work well too :NinjaLookLeftRight1:

The water comes right out of the Schuylkill River.  It's call the schit creek up stream.  Mexico has better tasting water!

• Uggh... 1

24 minutes ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

The water comes right out of the Schuylkill River.  It's call the schit creek up stream.  Mexico has better tasting water!

They also so said when Ratcliffe broke his rib diving for a a puck in camp, he also punctured his lung, they only told us that now .  How the hell does this happen? I have never seen a team with so many prospects getting hurt.