Game 24: Sabres at Flyers; 3/9/21 @ 7, NBCSP

Howie58

2 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

What the hell were Sanheim and Hayes doing on that goal, that made it 2-1 Sabres?

I literally just said the EXACT same thing. Puck watching while a guy stands there....stick on the ice....no more than 2 feet behind you getting ready to bury the rebound!

I hope Fletcher is watching....Our D needs SERIOUS help.

• Like 1

Just now, OccamsRazor said:

HTF is this not a tripping penalty is beyond me...i guess because it was to a Flyers not from a Flyer

In my opinion the league should look at this. Lucky he didn't break his neck!!!

NO NEED to lift that high and hard!....

• Like 1
  • Good Post 3

1 minute ago, OccamsRazor said:

HTF is this not a tripping penalty is beyond me...i guess because it was to a Flyers not from a Flyer

Agreed...or at the very least, a roughing penalty. Laughton went right on his head. I hope it isn't serious, whatever it is. Total BS non-call.

If they don’t convert this PP, I am done for night. Going need so extra sleep because I will have a bunch of Sabres fans busting my balls at work tomorrow 

Edited by Samifan

3 minutes ago, Samifan said:

If they don’t convert this PP, I am done for night. Going need so extra sleep because I will have a bunch of Sabres fans busting my balls at work tomorrow 

Just talk about 1975. They'll enjoy it.

• Haha 1

Laughton gets slammed, and buf gets energized. The Flyers dont respond, and don't get back any momentum. Now they look like the weaker team. Physically I guess they are. Tehy look lost and timid. this could get ugly

3 minutes ago, CoachX said:

Laughton gets slammed, and buf gets energized. The Flyers dont respond, and don't get back any momentum. Now they look like the weaker team. Physically I guess they are. Tehy look lost and timid. this could get ugly

In the not too distant past, that would have been something to drop the gloves over...but the team is too...I'll be polite...passive. Used the wrong word before. Trying to eat dinner and type lol.

Edited by FD19372

10 minutes ago, Samifan said:

If that doesn't work....cough under your breath...and mumble "Brett Hull".