Minnesota Wild vs Anaheim Ducks, Wednesday 3-24-21, 4:30pm, Xcel Energy Center

CreaseAndAssist

Just now, bbgarnett said:

LOL 

I HAD to take that opportunity to sandbag the Sioux, I mean he left himself wide-open for an embarrassingly obvious shot.  But, I appreciate Jim's loyalty, and they have had some GREAT teams/players

• Like 3

Just now, Jimtown guy said:

Rodent fan? 
anyhoo just scored two tics for the Fargo Regional. Only allowing 1250 fans. Go SIOUX!!! 

A bit of history with the rodents....Yet, great respect for the Sioux.  Were I to change allegiance, it would be to the Sioux, but only if they went back to tradition.  I am over all this PC nonsense.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

A bit of history with the rodents....Yet, great respect for the Sioux.  Were I to change allegiance, it would be to the Sioux, but only if they went back to tradition.  I am over all this PC nonsense.  

And I have much respect for the Gophers program. I was a season ticket holder for years in Grand Forks and when the Gophers were in town it was a playoff atmosphere every game. Miss those days 

Im off to play some puck. Nice win 👍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jimtown guy said:

And I have much respect for the Gophers program. I was a season ticket holder for years in Grand Forks and when the Gophers were in town it was a playoff atmosphere every game. Miss those days 

Im off to play some puck. Nice win 👍

Have a GREAT time.  I know a couple kids on the SIOUX, so I am pulling for them.  Wish the WCHA was back.  Big (little) Ten hockey has been an unmitigated disaster in terms of atmosphere.  Clearly a $ play only.

1 minute ago, ClusterChuck said:

They might have used up their puck luck for the next month after that.
Not even close how you'd want to defend a lead....So lucky on this one and a great save by Talbot at the buzzer. 

Our QUALITY offense has been MIA for a few games now.  None of the Big Guns are 'on' right now.  Even Kap looks off.  They need to get it together, as the Ducks are NOT a test for a good team.  A win is a win, however.

• Like 2

Miller's Flub Gives the Wild a Sweep of the Ducks in 3-2 Win

Wild would've been the team that were swept if that was just about any other club other than Anaheim.  Lots of passengers on this team for another night.  Fiala?  Put that guy on a milk carton...he's missing.  Good to see Spurgeon light the lamp twice, but the 'Lettuce Line' of #97-#49-#36 needs to simplify their game.  They are overplaying pucks and teams certainly are reading their trapeeze cycling act they attempt.  Just play fast and forget about having to mesmerize everyone.  

Cramarossa reminds me a lot of Clutterbuck.  Good energy and actually one of the few Wild players that was passing tape-to-tape consistently tonight.  A lot of guys throwing hand grenades to between people's skates this evening.  I have a full game recap, a college hockey report, an Iowa Wild report, prospect news and Girls HS Hockey Brackets for the Tourney that starts soon.  Enjoy...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, EmptyShelf said:

OH, and there is no disrespect intended for the NA community.  I just think they have hijacked by the PC Police - whom need to be eradicated entirely. 

Did you try to replace your computer? It seems something is going on with your computer (software or hardware).

I do not recognize our team after 2 embarrassing losses to Colorado team. Something happened with the team. Maybe they are missing their booster in the locker room - Foligno? Or Dumba ? I do not see same energy, same focusing in the game as they did before. I really want to see the magic play in their game from all four lines. Hope, tomorrow will be a different better game against Blues. We have seen how our team played before even after Covid protocols. It is a time to start a show again.

I am kind of skeptical regarding Cramarossa stats. Since 2012 he changed 6 AHL teams and 3 NHL teams. Nothing special in points and most of the time his +/- is negative in the last 9 years including the last game too (-1). Why we are not using Dewar who is in taxi squad also?Maybe he will be able to produce any points for this team?

33 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

I do not recognize our team after 2 embarrassing losses to Colorado team. Something happened with the team. Maybe they are missing their booster in the locker room - Foligno? Or Dumba ?

Yeah. They are missing the leader and that is why they don't play as a team. Like Nanne said: not passing cleanly to each other, gaps too big, not making quick short and easy to catch passes - that is, too far from each other, not paying attention to each other. It's amazing what the presence of a leader can do to a team. We need to have another Foligno for those games Foligno is out.

But they won again. And we finally found a player who can deflect Suter's wristers. Was it a fluke or did they plan it? PP looked better, IMO.