Minnesota Wild @ Vegas Golden Knights, Saturday 4-3-21, 8:00pm, T-Mobile Arena

Just now, Jimtown guy said:

We would welcome you with open arms my friend. Have you been to the Ralph yet?

Nope.  Only the supposed 'Little Ralph,' unfortunately.  I have a few connections to the team (players - I know the parents).  Perhaps a nice long drive up next year would be in order when this Helloween Mask nonsense has abated🙄

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

Nope.  Only the supposed 'Little Ralph,' unfortunately.  I have a few connections to the team (players - I know the parents).  Perhaps a nice long drive up next year would be in order when this Helloween Mask nonsense has abated🙄

I was a season ticket holder for 12 years when the new Ralph was built. Gave them up when my daughter played 4 years of college hockey. We call the Palace on the Prairie for good reason 

• Like 1

I am now wearing a vintage Michael Myers mask into establishments when I am forced to do so.  Scares the $hit out of the old Karen's at the grocery story....At least I amuse myself with this stupidity in Hennepin county

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

I am now wearing a vintage Michael Myers mask into establishments when I am forced to do so.  Scares the $hit out of the old Karen's at the grocery story....At least I amuse myself with this stupidity in Hennepin county

Pics or it didn't happen. :P

2 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

The Wife doesn't oblige when I ask her to wear my vintage Fred Krueger - which is disappointing.  Perhaps I will drive up to the Ralph with that on?  I almost wore it last night to the X for the Semis....Wife and daughter put the Kabosh on it....😡

• Like 1

Just now, ClusterChuck said:

Pics or it didn't happen. :P

Oh Mr. ClusterChuck, it has happened.  In Lunds, Home Depot, and at Holiday.  It is priceless.  The younger kids laugh their a$$ off, and the employees look like deer in the headlights.  I am now on week 3 of this churlish behavior, and my kids are aghast that I am 'making a scene.'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Good job Suter. Way to get in the way of that wayward stick 

It is just comedic to watch this BOOB play hockey at that price-tag at this point.  I would be ashamed to be interviewed if I were him.  His play is sliding right into the abyss, and we have FOUR YEARS to go

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

Oh Mr. ClusterChuck, it has happened.  In Lunds, Home Depot, and at Holiday.  It is priceless.  The younger kids laugh their a$$ off, and the employees look like deer in the headlights.  I am now on week 3 of this churlish behavior, and my kids are aghast that I am 'making a scene.'

That's what dads are for!

• Good Post 2

1 minute ago, lynxrattle said:

That's what dads are for!

SOLID POST.  As I crossed the mid-century mark, I told my kids that I no longer take 'personal responsibility' for my behavior.  Whether I bust a$$, drool, or create humiliation - I have earned it (haven't we ALL).  Now is the time for PayBack.

BTW: Really solid win tonight.  Talbott looking really solid, the goal scorers (most) deliver - we only have 2-3