Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Womens

Womens Hockey Forum

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Current Discussions in our NET

Flyers Training Camp Thread
      Philadelphia Flyers
      vis - Posted
      Clearly, Friedman and one of the goalies are gone.  Among the forwards, I think Goulbourne, Twarynski, Leier and Lehterable get waived.  I think Vorobyev has earned a spot and they seem to like Knight, which means Lehterable is the odd man out.  I really want to see more of Twarynski, but not sure where he would fit unless they move Laughton to 4C.  I doubt they want to risk losing Weal to a waiver claim, so he stays with the big club.  I think they keep Weise because they would rather have him sit in the press box and let the kids have ice time in the AHL.  Also, Weise seems to be liked in the locker room.    
      Philadelphia Flyers
      vis - Posted
      I didn't see a lot of preseason action, but I thought Myers still needs some work.  He may have had a better camp than Hagg, but Hagg isn't waiver exempt.  Not sure Myers outplayed Gudas.  You know MacDonald isn't losing a spot due to injury.  Folin is ticketed as the 7th d-man.  They have a crowded defensive corps.  Maybe someone gets traded?
      2018-19 Wild Season Preview
      Minnesota Wild
      Alexandron - Posted
      Agree. Interesting if Dubnyk is going to be in the net for tomorrow game against Jets. So far I like more performance of Hammond and Stalock for pre-season games and Kahkonen's performance at Traverse City Tournament. Strange, they did not involved Kahkonen as well as Khovanov for the pre-season games but, I think, they should just for their taste(initiation) of NHL experience. Out of 4 or 5 pre-season games for the line of Kloos- Rau- Anas (yes, it was good, but not enough for the  production and wins) they should try at least once to use a line of Sokolov-Shaw-Khovanov just to develop more interest for the fans. We did not see a Kunin's performance yet. Who is a Liambas? Is he present a value for the main team's roster? Still not sure. We have so many new names (free agent signings) this season which are giving lots of questions instead of building a solid future core  based on young promising prospects.
      "Gritty"
      Philadelphia Flyers
      off_the_post - Posted
      Has anybody seen Bundy since they've announced Gritty?  Coincidence? 
      Philadelphia Flyers
      brelic - Posted
      So who are those 6?   I think the following are the bubble players   Definite cut - Friedman One of - Stolarz or Hart   And four of - Goulbourne Twarynski Knight Weise Lehtera Weal Leier        
      Philadelphia Flyers
      brelic - Posted
      Understandable.    For NAK, he definitely doesn't beat out Laughton or Raffl (assuming Weal is 4C). He looked decent but still borderline.   For Myers, I suspect it's both a numbers game and also still needing some work. I know it feels like forever, but he's only 21. The vast majority of drafted defensemen are not in the NHL at 21, and this kid was undrafted.    So is he better than someone in the projected top 6 right now? Maybe, maybe not.   Provorov/Ghost/Sanheim/Gudas/AMac/Hagg/Folin.    The challenge, I think, is Hagg. He's not waiver exempt, and would most certainly get picked up. And they aren't going to have Hagg, Gudas or AMac as a regular healthy scratch. So, until an injury happens or someone is moved out, it's not in the cards for Myers right now.    
      2018-19 Wild Season Preview
      Minnesota Wild
      CreaseAndAssist - Posted
      The team has shown its very sensitive to any slip in his performance.  If he declines, even slightly...we could struggle a lot.  

About HF.net

We are an enthusiastic community of HockeyFans who enjoy discussing the NHL and more in our Forums.  Our members may also write their own blogs, converse in chat, post pics in our gallery, join our fantasy hockey leagues and more.  If you are looking for a friendly community to discuss hockey then register today and begin your conversation in our NET.

Contact Us

Recent Topics

Like what we do? Help us keep doing it!
Supporting Members help keep HockeyForums Advertisement Free