JOKE Voracek

Samifan

So apparently Voracek didn’t speak at the end of season presser while almost all of his teammates did. What’s wrong Jake couldn’t handle questions about all the turnovers, laziness, piss poor attitude, ****** contract or possibly being moved out of Philly? 

God I am going to pray every night for a miracle that gets this guy out of Philly ASAP!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Samifan said:

So apparently Voracek didn’t speak at the end of season presser while almost all of his teammates did. What’s wrong Jake couldn’t handle questions about all the turnovers, laziness, piss poor attitude, ****** contract or possibly being moved out of Philly? 

God I am going to pray every night for a miracle that gets this guy out of Philly ASAP!

Rumor is Jake the Flake couldn't find the room where the presser was. #GingerFlake

Edited by FD19372

9 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

Rumor is Jake the Flake couldn't find the room where the presser was. #GingerFlake

im personality going to have a going away party at the wells fargo center when ginger lazy homeless man gets traded. i just look at him that he's lazy i dont think he's ever taken a shower.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For what its worth (very little) I think Voracek was the core issue of whatever the real problem is

Someone fill me in, when AV was hired, didnt he have to travel to wherever JV  (who knew, his initials define his level of play), was from, to meet with him about the team?

• Good Post 1

22 hours ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

I dunno what yall want from him, but he is 31 years old. It doesn't get better from here

Brett Burns, and Hertl..oh wait, I thought you said "What do you want FOR him?" :ph34r:

Edited by FD19372

On 5/11/2021 at 7:45 PM, tucson83 said:

im personality going to have a going away party at the wells fargo center when ginger lazy homeless man gets traded. i just look at him that he's lazy i dont think he's ever taken a shower.

@tucson83you throw a party and I will make the 5 hour drive to Philly to attend!!

• Like 1