Sabres sign New starting goalie

Samifan

2 hours ago, Samifan said:

Well apparently the plywood is going to have some competition in camp now. The Sabres signed Dell and Anderson. Just give them the Jennings trophy right now. 🤣

More like two ply toilet paper....already tanking for Shane Wright...will they ever stop tanking??

I guess why stop something you're good at right....

46 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

More like two ply toilet paper....already tanking for Shane Wright...will they ever stop tanking??

Just wait until they trade Jack for waaaaaay less than value.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

invested a whopping $1.5 million total for goaltending this year.  Sends a strong message to the fans, lol.

Truly enjoying the Sabres fans here in Rochester melting down and the chia pet with the bad neck hasn’t even been traded yet. 

Buffalo gonna Buffalo!

Edited by Samifan

49 minutes ago, Samifan said:

invested a whopping $1.5 million total for goaltending this year.  Sends a strong message to the fans, lol.

You mean the BOGO fire sale already underway wasn't enough of one?

As I understand it they are hoping that the Finn in Rochester - LLuukkoonneennnnnn - would be a possible goalie of the future and I'm fairly certain they'd rather have him "developing" in Rochester than getting shell shocked in Buffalo.

And, yes, tanking. Again. Also, too.

48 minutes ago, radoran said:

You mean the BOGO fire sale already underway wasn't enough of one?

As I understand it they are hoping that the Finn in Rochester - LLuukkoonneennnnnn - would be a possible goalie of the future and I'm fairly certain they'd rather have him "developing" in Rochester than getting shell shocked in Buffalo.

And, yes, tanking. Again. Also, too.

Yes the plan for the Amerks is to give him 50+ games with journeyman Dustin Tokarski as the back up. 

Was Tokarski one of the 53 goalies the Flyers used a couple years ago? 

• Like 2

Surprised @Hockey Junkiehasnt been on the chime in on the goaltending situation in Buffalo. 

Maybe he’s in negotiations with Miller’s agent to get him to come out of retirement for one final curtain call with the Sabres :NinjaLookLeftRight1:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Maybe he’s in negotiations with Miller’s agent to get him to come out of retirement for one final curtain call with the Sabres

LOL ... post of the day!!! LOL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So after reading the wise guy Flyer remarks its actually Dell?  Why would you think he starts over Anderson?  No way.  Sad that Ullmark is gone.  Bastard Adams.  He best do something right.  I want them to give the Blues a number one for Teresenko