Game 38: Flyers at Islanders; 1/17/22 @ 7:30 PM, NBCSP

Howie58

good effort, thank god i hedged, too fragile to win, can't hold 3-2 lead with 7 left, but they worked and out chanced them, when a hockey team is down its hard to overcome, had tk,claude, and cam to get point, all winners, had hays to score a goal, hope they refund that,had flyers plus 1.5 with dallas, and florida on the ml     feel bad for fly guys, they worked

10 hours ago, wallywonder said:

good effort, thank god i hedged, too fragile to win, can't hold 3-2 lead with 7 left, but they worked and out chanced them, when a hockey team is down its hard to overcome, had tk,claude, and cam to get point, all winners, had hays to score a goal, hope they refund that,had flyers plus 1.5 with dallas, and florida on the ml     feel bad for fly guys, they worked

All right, fess up, who's sock is this?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, RonJeremy said:

and  don’t forget poor execution, weak  defensive coverage, Sanheim as usual gets out muscled in front for that last goal, lack of speed, no dominating line, weak defense, no depth, lack offinishing skills, pathetic PP, slow and lacking size on the wing…did I forget anything.

Don't worry i found out this morning it's only bad luck....pppffftttt i never thought it could be just bad luck....since 2010.....surely soon it will lift and the sun will shines in the Flyer's favor soon. Just wait.

:BrownBag:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, wallywonder said:

guys,stop with negative, we are playing hard without coots.nothing wrong here just bad luck.

Welcome aboard....it isn't all negative....we are just all tortured souls here praying to the hockey Gods for a win....see you around.

1 hour ago, OccamsRazor said:

Don't worry i found out this morning it's only bad luck....pppffftttt i never thought it could be just bad luck....since 2010.....surely soon it will lift and the sun will shines in the Flyer's favor soon. Just wait.

2  more years

• Good Post 1