Wild vs Redwings; Sunday 12:00 p.m. CT; Little Ceasars Arena

ClusterChuck

2 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

Time for him to go. Team quit playing for him. Commentators showed  at the end of the game that this is 5th season for Evason. It is enough to see his permanent frustration. 

Proves my point it's on the players. 😏
I don't think Dean would mind at this point.

44 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Proves my point it's on the players. 😏
I don't think Dean would mind at this point.

Exactly that was situation with Yeo and Boudreau coaches. Players quit playing  for them. And Guerin mentioned this too in Pioneer Press during Evason time. " Well, general manager Bill Guerin wants to make it clear that it's on the players to pick themselves back up." I think  something is going on which we don't know. Probably, Guerin needs to talk to every player confidentially. We definitely know, according statistics, that if we weren't in a playoffs spot standing on the Thanksgiving day then chances to get a playoffs spot at the end of the season is minimal. But if we will keep losing every game and will stay next to Sharks entire season at NHL bottom than we will get a chance to get a 2nd McDavid. For sure we will lose our fans with that play. Now is a question. What is better for the team? To keep Evason or to find the new coach?

• Like 2

Wild flat. Bit flat, Kaprisov a nifty but he when push comes to shove it's over. Seriously they lost when the Wild was over. Seriously Seider took over, ghost went crazy and that is something. Pushing just on dictating. Freaking love it.

At this point the Wild may as well go into tank mode. 
I believe they would need to play at the pace of last year’s Bruins team to get near a wild card spot. 
May as well have some mysterious injuries so they can start auditioning some of the Iowa boys. 
Too bad BG went all Fletcher with the NMC’s

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tomdog said:

I believe they would need to play at the pace of last year’s Bruins team to get near a wild card spot. 
May as well have some mysterious injuries so they can start auditioning some of the Iowa boys. 

I can see why BG went with the NMC's. He's concerned about keeping Kaprizov around. If he didn't try to keep up the façade of the team goal being to make the playoffs, I seriously doubt Kaprizov would re-sign with Minnesota. So to show he is serious about making the Playoffs, he re-signs Zucarello, Foligno, Johansson, etc. and gives them what they want, hoping that they keep up their production and the team keeps making the playoffs.

8 hours ago, Tomdog said:

I thought that's what these 2 years were going to be, Filtering in the youth like we saw with early injuries.
And then all the resignings happened and we're sending pretty much last years line up out there.
Players today have too much power in their contracts. They get everything they want and are spoiled and then relaxed.
No hunger. Then they play that way. 

• Like 1