Carcillo Takes Shots At Flyers

Guest Irishjim

Cancels out Kasparaitis. Fair? ;)

in the annals of douchebaggery ?

i still think Kasparitis's full body of work trumps Carcillo's idiocy. but i'm including DK's time with other teams in the east.

• Like 1

@Mad Dog Maybe we can make a thread out of this topic when it gets *real* slow in August....but my vote for most useless player goes to Milan Jurcina. I honestly don't know why this guy stays employed. By far the worst defenseman in hockey today. Big useless lump of poop on skates. He's listed at 6'4 and 253 pounds. Does not hit a thing...super slow....this guy makes Brad Marsh look like the Roadrunner....LOL! Milan played 65 games last year, 3 goals (prob off his head or somehting), 11 points and a staggering -34 on the season. Here is a fine example of a guy making a living because he's a large human being. No skill, just size.

Milan was one of the primary reasons the Flyers beat the Caps in that 7 game series 4 years ago. He was that bad.

i still think Kasparitis's full body of work trumps Carcillo's idiocy. but i'm including DK's time with other teams in the east.

@mojo1917

This would be another good spot to use the term "chode"

It's not a Penguin thing, I hated him with the Isles long before he ever showed up in Pittsburgh. He's on my all time **** list, tied for first with Dale Hunter. Talk about a cheap shot knee-targeting no respect prik.

At the alumni game I politely clapped for the Ranger players during the introductions, and I hate that team like Israelis hate Palestinians. But Kasparitis, I booed the **** out of him then explained to my 11 year old daughter exactly why I booed the **** out of him.

Plus look at this ugly bastard - if that's not a chode you'll never see one:

438.jpg

• Like 1

and a second round pick,

And if anyone recalls the Upshall/Carcillo wars on Philly.com, that was the key element that the Carcillo-philes always neglected when slamming Upshall. I thought it was a bad trade, but after a while (and when I didn't think about that 2nd) I began to like Carcillo. He did take people off the ice with him more often than not. But now, I don't think I like him even a little.

Ah - full body of work? Yes. I was thinking Pens only. They both had some douchebaggery before and after they were on our teams.

Just looking at the photo @sarsippius posted. He does lool like a 40 year old Hanson brother now. And not the Johnstown Cheifs' Hansons.