A little revenge...

I've been getting a lot of funny memes (?) for months attacking the Flyers and whomever else but just never bothered posting them here. I know most of the Flyers fans here have a good sense of humor and will take them with a chuckle and a middle finger up... the ones who are jerks can choke on them though ;)

post-649-0-22510300-1367478517_thumb.jpg

Old guy rant:

Who came up with the word 'meme' ? It's a goddam picture with humurous wording on it, its been around since the birth of photography, did we need an internet dork to invent a freakin word for it? I'd like to strangle that little bastard!

• Like 1

Good stuff, polaris.

By the way, the reason Crosby has never been on a video game cover is because his horse mouth kept eating the box. (He may get on it for next year, though, since he no longer eats solid foods)

• Like 1

I've been getting a lot of funny memes (?) for months attacking the Flyers and whomever else but just never bothered posting them here. I know most of the Flyers fans here have a good sense of humor and will take them with a chuckle and a middle finger up... the ones who are jerks can choke on them though ;)

Ah ya bastaad! Who woulda guessed 28 lbs would make such a difference. You'd think with that extra weight he wouldnt be such a pu$$y! :D

• 3 weeks later...

@Polaris922

enjoy it while you can. it's all good, i believe most of us can take it.

The tale of the tape is a good one too, hard to believe Crosby's only 25 and he's been in the league for parts of 7 years... that's LeBron-esque, maybe Kobe Bryant is a more apt comparison, regardless , there's no one playing better than he is right now.

• Like 1