Way to impress your new boss Seguin

Guest hf101

This homophobic tweet sent out to his nearly 275,000 followers which has forced the Stars to distance from him publicly. The tweet has since been deleted as well as he has taken down his account for the time being.

post-2-0-94796200-1373233086_thumb.png

@hf101 The dramas in the NHL just grow bigger by the day...well, sure can't say it makes a boring off-season, I guess...the Stars obviously are gonna have to watch this kid like a hawk....let's see what other trouble he can get into before next season starts?

Wait a minute...is Tyler actually calling himself 'queer' then?

Edited by goalnut3133

Rough off season for Seguin, poor showing in the post season, whispers about drinking problem, hip problem, attitude problem, trade to a non traditional hockey outpost, now this.

There are not a lot of players who need the puck to drop as soon as possible as young Tyler.

Like goalnut said, if he seguin wrote this, he'd be "coming out". I doubt it was hackers, but a drunk buddy writing as him if he left himself logged in? I could see that

In his defense, someone using a friend's account to play games often tells them "I hacked you" so it's a matter if perspective.

In his defense, someone using a friend's account to play games often tells them "I hacked you" so it's a matter if perspective.

Oh I agree. I don't think this is a big deal, after all, it WAS a movie quote. He's got a big opportunity here and this wasn't a good start, but not a huge deal.

This homophobic tweet sent out to his nearly 275,000 followers which has forced the Stars to distance from him publicly. The tweet has since been deleted as well as he has taken down his account for the time being.

post-2-0-94796200-1373233086_thumb.png

So is he coming out in that or what????

Maybe it will inspire Crosby to finally do the same.

I can't help but think this is nothing more than 20 year old high jinx, the digital equivalent of drawing dicks on the face of passed out "party friends"

I doubt highly that that twitter post is how young Tyler wants to "come out " if that's his orientation.

I didn't view that post as "homophobic" at all , i'll bet dollars to donuts his buddies are fing with him.

with the reports that he was drinking and hung over during the playoffs, there are more pressing matters he needs to attend to . some guys outgrow that young man's party lifestyle, some guys don't, some guys take along time and blow their opportunity , i hope the Mr Seguin gets it together , he's a dynamic player when he's focused.

Just saw Seguin on a TSN interview, and he repeated the fact his Twitter account got hacked etc. I guess it is possible, but this just reeked of somebody making a phoney excuse for an unwise tweet....possibelly tweeted by someone intoxicated?

Just saw Seguin on a TSN interview, and he repeated the fact his Twitter account got hacked etc. I guess it is possible, but this just reeked of somebody making a phoney excuse for an unwise tweet....possibelly tweeted by someone intoxicated?

I say you're right on both counts! Wasn't he accused of pulling this same stupid stunt back in April also about a 'homophobic' tweet? And he had also said then that his account was hacked...can't even own up to his own stupidity! Or if he wants to get off the hook, at least say 'one of my friends was drunk & pulled a prank, etc.' & apologize & be done with it!