Awful looking Olympic Jerseys

hf101

Perhaps there is one saving grace....reportedly, the players tried on 3 different jersey's the day Toews was pictured...so maybe, just maybe that is not the final *actual* jersey?  We can only pray. Maybe all the unanimous negative press will make Hockey Canada change it's mind?!?

Perhaps there is one saving grace....reportedly, the players tried on 3 different jersey's the day Toews was pictured...so maybe, just maybe that is not the final *actual* jersey?  We can only pray. Maybe all the unanimous negative press will make Hockey Canada change it's mind?!?

So apparently this is the third jersey........    :lol:

0907-canada-black.png

At least they could have used "Crosby"

http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2013/9/7/canada-may-have-a-black-third-jersey.html

So apparently this is the third jersey........    :lol:

0907-canada-black.png

At least they could have used "Crosby"

http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2013/9/7/canada-may-have-a-black-third-jersey.html

WTF? Ya, if that doesn't scream "Canada" I don't know what does. Only people from Hamilton could possibly think there's anything Canadian about those colours.

• 3 weeks later...

What's with the fact lacing? Does it cost that much more to do it right?

The US Olympic jersey is not a bad design, but the fake laces and iron on stars on the shoulder make it look very cheesy. 

I mean seriously Nike, is child labor in 3rd world nations costing more than my daily cup of coffee?

FIX THIS NOW....

miss you CCM 

The Canadian jerseys look like a 2-yr old's pajama's. My mother could knit a better looking jersey, maple leaf & all, & also keep our colours in tact!  

The US jerseys aren't the best I've seen either but I think they are at least sharper looking than ours! WHAT is Nike thinking?? (Someone give them a hole-puncher & some laces, quick!)

https://www.google.ca/search?q=us+olympic+hockey+jersey+2013&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=YvZEUvfPAbDXiAKIgYHwBQ&ved=0CEwQsAQ&biw=910&bih=439&dpr=1

(I wasn't allowed to paste the actual photos of the US jerseys here)

• 1 month later...