A trade I would favor....

falcor1313

That has to be one of the most ridiculous articles I've ever seen. First off, it would take more than two of the players listed to get the Sedins. Second, any trade would probably have to include Giroux. Third, as noted above, no way the Flyers can fit both of them under the cap without trading half the team. This is worse than Eklund.

That has to be one of the most ridiculous articles I've ever seen. First off, it would take more than two of the players listed to get the Sedins. Second, any trade would probably have to include Giroux. Third, as noted above, no way the Flyers can fit both of them under the cap without trading half the team. This is worse than Eklund.

If Vancouver would take Giroux, I'd deal him.

Vancouver deserves a Cup.

:ph34r:

• Like 1

Trade good young talent and high picks for some 33 year old playoff underachievers? I'd laugh if it didn't sound exactly like a typical Flyer trade.

i laughed when i first read it and thought, "there's no way this is plausible."

after a minute, I then thought, "the flyers might actually make this trade - Gomer is that inept." 

PLEASE TAKE GOMER'S KEYS AWAY!

Heck no... First thing, I doubt that Vancouver would move the twins... If they are to leave Vancouver, there are better chances that they leave during free agency...

Secondly, trading for those guys is not what would help the Flyers... They need to trade for some defensive help, but that might prove to be hard to accomplish...

That said, I feel like a trade is coming soon, and that could potentially be Homer's last trade if things don't change after that...