Neal out with concussion

nossagog

And the man games continue to go up.  Neal now out with a concussion, no prognosis of when he may be back.   We'll have to see how Coach Dan messes with the lines now.   Bennet may be back within the week.

He hit that goal post pretty hard.  I didn't realize he'd gotten hurt through.

And the man games continue to go up.  Neal now out with a concussion, no prognosis of when he may be back.   We'll have to see how Coach Dan messes with the lines now.   Bennet may be back within the week.

ab92c18492.gif

@B21

Well, if we were being fair, Matt Cooke would be on permanent IR.

It's not the Pens fans here celebrating an injury to a player though is it? If we were throwing around "There is a God..."and "Live by the sword..." comments about Pronger then feel free to bring up Neal, Cooke, etc.

But I wouldn't throw stones if a live in a glass house.

@B21  At least I'm equal about it, live by the sword applies to Flyers also. If you are a dirty player, like Neal or Pronger, it all comes full circle and bad things, in general are gonna happen to you. Pronger had to retire early, Neal is concussed. I suppose some dirty players get away with it, but for the most part, the laws of karma boomerang back at ya.

It's not the Pens fans here celebrating an injury to a player though is it? If we were throwing around "There is a God..."and "Live by the sword..." comments about Pronger then feel free to bring up Neal, Cooke, etc.

But I wouldn't throw stones if a live in a glass house.

Again, I'm hardly "celebrating". And you did in fact bring up Pronger. And I don't disagree.

@B21

If we're talking dying by the sword shouldn't Pronger have been done in by a spear or an elbow ?

A follow through on a sweep around the boards is pretty ignominious by his "standard "

Or someone could have just crushed his larnyx with a cross check...

I still don't wish that on any of those guys. There are far more deserving people in the world...

That's why i call it "sports hate" It's not true ill will it's just for competition's sake.