Three Former Flyers Start the Scoring for LA

Not starting a "boy I wish we didn't trade them thread"  that ship has sailed.  Simply, I Still enjoy watching Carts and Ritchie play, always picture them in O & B... and Justin Williams was always a class act (still got a place in Jersey). 

Now if Maroon scores for the Ducks, we should have all the ex-flyers covered.

Not starting a "boy I wish we didn't trade them thread"  that ship has sailed.  Simply, I Still enjoy watching Carts and Ritchie play, always picture them in O & B... and Justin Williams was always a class act (still got a place in Jersey). 

Now if Maroon scores for the Ducks, we should have all the ex-flyers covered.

Don't forget the outstanding coaching by Mr.John Stevens

Yeah Richie definitely looks a half step slower. Carts just looks in control and confident. Probably couldn't hear Sammy C. Ragging in him from across the country b

@Vanflyer

Ya, he is. In Richards defence, his body has taken a beating over the last decade. Carter, not so much.

I really think Carter got some bad rep in Philadelphia, and till this day, I am not quite sure why.  He scored at least 30 goals in 3 years he was here, and scored 29 in 1 year.  I am not sure what more people really wanted from him.  Yes, he was at times undisciplined.  Yes, he partied. But on the ice - he plays the same game in LA he played here... EXACTLY the same - no better, no worse.

That been said, I am happy we have Jake.

• Like 2

People accused Carter of floating around, while playing heartless, apathetic hockey.

The only thing that irritated me about Carter was the same shot from the goalie's left side, ten some odd feet out. High and wide.

Edited by doom88

ABSOLUTELY infuriating to see Carter score clutch goals for the Kings, he rarely did that in Philly....that bum couldn't even hit an open net to win a game against the Hawks in the 2010 finals.....**** you Jeff!!!

• Like 1

ABSOLUTELY infuriating to see Carter score clutch goals for the Kings, he rarely did that in Philly....that bum couldn't even hit an open net to win a game against the Hawks in the 2010 finals.....**** you Jeff!!!

Yes i remember so well....... people here have selective memory....seem to forget the bad and only remember the good we it suits them usually it's always the hindsight bitching...it's a Philly thing nothing more. 

Guelph beats the Oil Kings  5-2 today i see as well.

Edited by OccamsRazor