Wednesday night rivalry

Polaris922

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sticking with my 7-1 Pens prediction. 2 goals by Downie and he kicks Rinaldo's ass.

I'm voting for @ruxpin !

Why in the holy hell is this game starting at 8pm??   I'm seething mad, and hope and pray for Pens blood....let's take it all out on the Pens!!

LOL.... should be a doozy tonight!!!!

Why in the holy hell is this game starting at 8pm?? I'm seething mad, and hope and pray for Pens blood....let's take it all out on the Pens!!

So kids are in bed and won't be allowed to watch the slaughter.

Why in the holy hell is this game starting at 8pm?? I'm seething mad, and hope and pray for Pens blood....let's take it all out on the Pens!!

To give me time to doze in my chair before the game! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

@ruxpin Meh, they all see Dexter these days, a little bit of blood never hurt this poor generation....lol. I'm more concerned about them picking up the temper tantrums associated with horsemouth.

I actually didn't realize that it doesn't start until 8:00 until I read your post. I was getting all comfy and waiting to fall asleep.. er...watch the Flyers.

Thanks for the bad news!

"Richard Maher · Top Commenter · Picayune Memorial High School

I only heard crosby mentioned the first 5 minutes of the game. Are the Flyers in their heads that much? No points for crosby plus he was a -2. Malkin a -3. Letang a -4. The pens just can't play the Flyers. 1 loss in Pitt in their new arena for the Flyers. That is what I call having their number."

From NHL.com.

If your best players are not going to be your best players then you can not expect to win. While I am pleased with the win, it confounds me how a superior team like Pitts can lose to the flyers and in that fashion. It was a 40min effort by the Pens and a 60min effort by the Flyers.

Penguins need a goalie who can stop the puck on a consistent basis. Marc isn't cutting the musturd. If he is the Penguins go to guy they can forget about winning the cup! They will be one and out again if they make the playoffs!

"Richard Maher · Top Commenter · Picayune Memorial High School

I only heard crosby mentioned the first 5 minutes of the game. Are the Flyers in their heads that much? No points for crosby plus he was a -2. Malkin a -3. Letang a -4. The pens just can't play the Flyers. 1 loss in Pitt in their new arena for the Flyers. That is what I call having their number."

From NHL.com.

If your best players are not going to be your best players then you can not expect to win. While I am pleased with the win, it confounds me how a superior team like Pitts can lose to the flyers and in that fashion. It was a 40min effort by the Pens and a 60min effort by the Flyers.

fleury sucks he is afraid of the flyers or he is one of their bigger fans!

Archived