Neal trade......

Vanflyer

Neal with a hat trick in a win tonight over the Blackhawks.

Nashville 5 -0 - 2 under Laviolette.

How did he score a hattie when Crosby and Malkin weren't there to set him up? Man, I'm confused. :ph34r:

Me too. And how come he isn't such a douchebag in nashville...yet?

Couple ideas... First, the season is young and he's always saved it for late season. Second, he was warned about it, did it again and was traded to Nashville for it. Maybe he learned something?

I watched a period and a half of the Nashville game last night, long enough to see Neal score a natural hat-trick. Horny is the real deal also, but Neal looked electric last night, and his new linemates Ribero and P.Forsberg are no slouches either. I expect that line to light it up this year. Not as much as Horny and Sid will....AND Spaling is one of the best defensive forwards in the game, not even close to a throw in.....BUT...this trade looks a whole lot closer to me after I saw that stunning offensive display last night.

I watched a period and a half of the Nashville game last night, long enough to see Neal score a natural hat-trick. Horny is the real deal also, but Neal looked electric last night, and his new linemates Ribero and P.Forsberg are no slouches either. I expect that line to light it up this year. Not as much as Horny and Sid will....AND Spaling is one of the best defensive forwards in the game, not even close to a throw in.....BUT...this trade looks a whole lot closer to me after I saw that stunning offensive display last night.

And there is the thing about Neal. In the game against the Pens last night, you could hardly tell he was on the ice. He'll do okay in Nashville with Laviolette on the bench, he would have been a disaster of Trots was still there. I think the Pred's will try to open up a little more.

@B21

Don't look now, but Downies PIMS have more than doubled from his stint in Philly or Colorado.

You mean the PIM currently skewed by a fighting major and his being chosen twice in one game to serve a 'Too Many Men' penalty? PIM doesn't not a dirty player, make.  Dumb, maybe.  But I think you're smart enough to figure out what I'm getting at.  ;)

Archived