That Seventies line killing it for the Kings

yave1964

The Los Angeles Kings have been carried by one of the coolest lines in hockey.

Tanner Pearson, (number 70) Tyler Toffoli (73) and Jeff Carter (77) form a line that has been dubbed 'That seventies line' a play on the television show That Seventies show.

The three of them have 14 of the teams 23 goals. Coach Sutter has made it clear that he wants to keep them together, and hopes the rest of the team catches up soon.

It has been a long time since a line has had a cool nickname. I hope more follow suit.

It has been a long time since a line has had a cool nickname. I hope more follow suit.

I was thinking the exact same thing. You would think in the internet era, people would come up some creative line names, but we have had nadda, zero, zilch as far as exciting line names. This one is creative and a nice play on their uni numbers. It's just good for hockey.

The Los Angeles Kings have been carried by one of the coolest lines in hockey.

Tanner Pearson, (number 70) Tyler Toffoli (73) and Jeff Carter (77) form a line that has been dubbed 'That seventies line' a play on the television show That Seventies show.

The three of them have 14 of the teams 23 goals. Coach Sutter has made it clear that he wants to keep them together, and hopes the rest of the team catches up soon.

Flyers' line of Raffl-G-Voracek has 35 pts., _ 2nd in #NHL to #Stars' Seguin-Spezza-Benn (38) Just saying.  :blink[1]: 

Flyers' line of Raffl-G-Voracek has 35 pts., _ 2nd in #NHL to #Stars' Seguin-Spezza-Benn (38) Just saying.  :blink[1]: 

Agreed, but (A) they haven't been together all year and (B) they don't have a cool nickname. Just Sayin.

Agreed, but (A) they haven't been together all year and (B) they don't have a cool nickname. Just Sayin.

Yes they could use a cool nic name I'll try to come up with one give me some time on that one....

Yeah, but since they play for us we're supposed to bitch about them. Good stats only matter when thy are guys from another team. When they are your own guys, they stink.

Yeah, but since they play for us we're supposed to bitch about them. Good stats only matter when thy are guys from another team. When they are your own guys, they stink.

Good point and they were just 2nd...WTF why aren't they 1st trade the bums now!!! OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

Archived