Howard Eskin puts Out False Giroux Report

Irishjim

This just in! Howard Eskin has no idea what he is doing. 

Despite the huge, steaming pile of reports to the contrary, Howard Eskin decided to tweet out that Flyers captain Claude Giroux skated with the team this morning(he didn't) and was a expected to play against the Rangers(he isn't). 

He followed his gaffe with a mysterious one letter tweet ... "A". 

The twitter response was magical. Even the Flyers beat writers got in on the fun. Check out the tweets and all of the responses in this link: http://www.letsgoflyers.net/2014/11/19/howard-eskin-puts-out-false-giroux-report/ 

I don't even think it's an ankle injury. How does an ankle injury show up 5-6 hours after practice? Strange stuff going here.

The ankle bone is connected to the shin bone, the shin bone is connected to the knee bone, the knee bone is connected to the thigh bone....oh my god, he's got he's got a broken neck!

The ankle bone is connected to the shin bone, the shin bone is connected to the knee bone, the knee bone is connected to the thigh bone....oh my god, he's got he's got a broken neck!

LOL

EDIT: I wasn't laughing at the *fact* that he has a broken neck...I was laughing at the fact that you think the knee bone is connected to the thigh bone!!

Archived