Really Looking Forward to Tuesday Night at Wells Fargo Center

lespauljr2006

God dammit this team is un watchable, I hope Berube is gone by then... wishful thinking.

Now for some fun facts on Stub hub.  Prices should be lower but still is a good laugh... Tix start at $27.00    

http://www.stubhub.com/philadelphia-flyers-tickets/philadelphia-flyers-philadelphia-wells-fargo-center-philadelphia-1-6-2015-9076180/

God dammit this team is un watchable, I hope Berube is gone by then... wishful thinking.

Now for some fun facts on Stub hub.  Prices should be lower but still is a good laugh... Tix start at $27.00    

http://www.stubhub.com/philadelphia-flyers-tickets/philadelphia-flyers-philadelphia-wells-fargo-center-philadelphia-1-6-2015-9076180/

I wouldn't watch this team if the tickets were for free.

Luckily I will be in NYC that night for business but I probably will attend on thu. It doesn't matter how bad they are I still have fun going to see them most nights. 2006 was the only exception as they were completely unwatchable.

BLOW IT UP!

Flyer:

You may get your wish.  If Hexy wants to build from the draft much of the team is probably expendable. What he will get in return for people like Read or Grossmann or whomever is a big question.

Best,

Howie

Flyer:

You may get your wish.  If Hexy wants to build from the draft much of the team is probably expendable. What he will get in return for people like Read or Grossmann or whomever is a big question.

Best,

Howie

Picks will work for me.

It is hard to watch this team...it runs contrary to toughness, discipline, and effort. The drop-off from last season is really perplexing.

Agreed, but they're still my team.

I have no idea what's wrong with the players, but it's clear they aren't putting in even a reasonable level of effort.

This losing and frustration is pretty much what a rebuild should feel like, but this isn't even a rebuild (or reload). And even in a rebuild phase, effort should be there.

We pay athletes too much, and guarantee their finances too much. Players should be self-motivated, especially since coaches can't really do much to punish a player, and GMs can't trade everyone to Edmonton.

Archived