McDavid, Broken Clavical - Crashes into the boards vs Flyers

hf101

If you are into heavy metal music, DBZ has some of the most incredible sound tracks set up with their movies. My kids turned me onto the cartoon when I heard some great music emanating from their room.

https://youtu.be/lHugZxOYrbM

this is just a sample.......

How many dragonball Z characters does it take to change a lightbulb?

Only 1, but it takes 10 episodes

But yeah, loved that cartoon as a teenager lol

This goes along with what @flyercanuck was saying:

“But with Connor, I saw that it was a really bad hit and he stood up and I didn’t see a lot of pain on his face. And then he picked up his stick with his bad arm and skated to the bench. I don’t know if he was in shock or something like that, but I never saw someone so calm after something like that and in the end, everybody knows what kind of injury he had. The way he reacted was like a warrior mentality and we really liked that.”

-Nail Yakupov

Yakupov is very right about what happened that night. McDavid didn't roll around on the ice or make a scene or even leave the bench until the intermission. He reacted with bravery, dignity, and stoicism. I respect that, and his teammates clearly respected it as well. Apart from his hockey skills, this appears to be another trait which can be built around.

This goes along with what @flyercanuck was saying:

Yakupov is very right about what happened that night. McDavid didn't roll around on the ice or make a scene or even leave the bench until the intermission. He reacted with bravery, dignity, and stoicism. I respect that, and his teammates clearly respected it as well. Apart from his hockey skills, this appears to be another trait which can be built around.

So you are saying he is the next Crosby w/out the pussification?      :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived