Merry Christmas!

BluPuk

When my kids were young, they always had a hockey game Christmas Eve. My asshole in-laws tut-tutted over our traveling to Canada every December 24th.  

But, for us, it was a great time.  We made all our Christmas preparations before these trips.  When we got home, the kids would be more than ready to hit the sack.  I'd wait for quiet, then I'd pack their presents around the tree.

My children, who are in their fifties, still talk about how much fun those days were.

I'd give anything to relive one of those Christmases. 

My wife makes a killer holiday beef tenderloin in a red wine peppercorn reduction with sauted mushrooms...there's other stuff on the table but none of that matters to me  :D

@blocker 

sounds to me like you made Christmas great for your kids...that's the goal!  Merry Christmas.

Awesome. But will I have to put whiz on my cheesesteak?

Don't do it, come to the 'burgh side. Primanti sandwich's in your future do I see.

Merry Christmas to all.

Our holiday meal is another turkey dinner with all the trimmings, my boys love it. 

Our holiday meal is another turkey dinner with all the trimmings, my boys love it.

Can't go wrong with a fine bird for dinner, Merry Christmas you Penguin fan bastard :)

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good (hockey) fight.....

Can't go wrong with a fine bird for dinner, Merry Christmas you Penguin fan bastard :)

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good (hockey) fight.....

And in the Christmas spirit, I, a Pens fan, would like to start a new Christmas tradition by giving a Christmas present to our most hated rival, the Philadelphia Flyers.  For you, wrapped with a bow, I would like to present to you Ben Lovejoy.   Sorry, I don't have the receipt, you'll have to keep him.  Enjoy.

Merry Christmas to you too! Hopefully the Canadiens will bounce back tomorrow!... :/

image.jpg

Merry Christmas and welcome to the site!

ha, my original screenname was hockeyfan101, then I shortened it to hf101 for this site.  

...I'm not sure why the image didn't show, generally I just c / p the image.

Merry Christmas and welcome to the site!

ha, my original screenname was hockeyfan101, then I shortened it to hf101 for this site.  

...I'm not sure why the image didn't show, generally I just c / p the image.

Cool! Thanks for welcoming me! Will have to fix the image...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, my friend!

Sorry for the delayed response but Merry Christmas to you and your family as well!!  Have a healthy and happy new year and continued bad luck to your team  :lol:  ;)  :P  .

Archived