Leafs New Logo Is A Blast From The Past

WordsOfWisdom

41 minutes ago, BluPuk said:

Not sure why anyone thought this was necessary. It's nice, but so is the current one.

Does this mean we all have to buy new stuff??  :unsure[1]:

Yes, yes it does! You must now buy all new merchandise for everything. ie: Jerseys, bumper stickers, hats, jacket, etc......   :money:

43 minutes ago, BluPuk said:

Not sure why anyone thought this was necessary. It's nice, but so is the current one.

Does this mean we all have to buy new stuff??  :unsure[1]:

Consider this the iJersey 7

Apple MLSE releases it and the sheep will line up for what they're told they need.

OK, I have this plan where I will copy the new logo (free), bring it into PhotoShop, make a bunch of copies of varying sizes, in both home and away colours, get out all my Leafs sweaters and even my Leafs watch, print all the different sizes on a colour laser printer (free - I have a relative who has one so I can mooch off of him), then pin all those paper logos on top of my old stuff!! Voila!

Whadaya think?? :lol:

18 minutes ago, BluPuk said:

OK, I have this plan where I will copy the new logo (free), bring it into PhotoShop, make a bunch of copies of varying sizes, in both home and away colours, get out all my Leafs sweaters and even my Leafs watch, print all the different sizes on a colour laser printer (free - I have a relative who has one so I can mooch off of him), then pin all those paper logos on top of my old stuff!! Voila!

Whadaya think?? :lol:

Yessssssssssssssssss! :hyper:

1 hour ago, BluPuk said:

Is that a new avatar, WOW? ;) 

Nice! You don't let moss grow on you, do you? :thumbsu:

Yeah. I switched to the new Leafs logo. It's the first time I ever changed my avatar on this site. I felt kinda bad doing it. :( But I figured I'd give it a try. :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

I've had some time to get a good look at the new logo and I actually like it a lot. The next issue will be what the rest of the uni looks like - I'm concerned about the possibilty of bringing back the old look of many stripes. I'm not crazy about that look. I also don't want to see a third colour added. Two is plenty.

I also still like the current logo, so I'm hoping it will show up as a shoulder patch and maybe on the helmets??? LMAO I suck at fashion....:lol:

On 16/02/2016 at 8:14 AM, BluPuk said:

I've had some time to get a good look at the new logo and I actually like it a lot. The next issue will be what the rest of the uni looks like - I'm concerned about the possibilty of bringing back the old look of many stripes. I'm not crazy about that look. I also don't want to see a third colour added. Two is plenty.

I also still like the current logo, so I'm hoping it will show up as a shoulder patch and maybe on the helmets??? LMAO I suck at fashion....:lol:

Agreed. The only Leafs logo I hate is the one they keep wearing on their third jerseys right now. (I think it's the logo from the 70's or something.) :)

• 4 months later...
On 2/2/2016 at 11:35 PM, WordsOfWisdom said:

The new/old logo has arrived, and it's arguably my favourite Leafs logo!  :)

What do you think?

mapleleafs.jpg

I think it is breathtakingly beautiful, the veins running through it, very, very cool. They should have never ever left it.

On 2/2/2016 at 11:35 PM, WordsOfWisdom said:

The new/old logo has arrived, and it's arguably my favourite Leafs logo!  :)

What do you think?

mapleleafs.jpg

Is this a joke? It looks like the old one right? Or maybe i don't know what i'm talking about.

Archived