Drive to Mediocrity

flyer4ever

It's hard for me to figure out if we are suffering from our usual playing down to opposition or the sad reality of this outfit.  The HNIC feed opened with the Leafs as a team of players looking for next year's contract. I guess it's the mediocre versus the (semi) motivated.  Either way, blowing a 3-1 lead to this team should have the top brass scratching their heads.  or confirming their worst suspicions. 

i look at this team, you see this team lacks at center, as much as it was good win as toronto, this team lacks strong big centers down the middle, even if we get into playoffs, this team is not strong enough down the middle to contend. courts is the only one good big player down the middle, but it's not enough.

3 hours ago, briere48 said:

i look at this team, you see this team lacks at center, as much as it was good win as toronto, this team lacks strong big centers down the middle, even if we get into playoffs, this team is not strong enough down the middle to contend. courts is the only one good big player down the middle, but it's not enough.

Plus, some more European players

I know this isn't a bold prediction by any means but just to prove how mediocre they are i predict they will actually finish in 9th place (in the East that is not overall) in the end....about as mediocre as you can be...it's just how i see it from today forward...i hate to admit it but it seems true. Sad. Well there is hope for next year.

Archived