Game #82 - Flyers at Islanders - April 10 2016 - 7:00 pm ET

OccamsRazor

I see why Medvedev has been in Hak's doghouse just watch him on that Isles goal.....WTF is he doing he is nowhere near where he should be the open ice wear the score took place is where he should have been.....ugh.

Edit: Well at least he scored to tie it up to make up for his WTF moment. (and to clarify the 2nd goal against wasn't all on him)

After a another slow start, this one seems to be just what the doctor ordered.  Lots of different people getting points and Neuvy getting some rust off.  Now hopefully they stay healthy in the 3rd!

EDIT:  Pfff!... Umberger just scored.  

We may have seen Umby's last NHL goal.   I suspect he is bought out after this year and can't imagine any takers as UFA.  Raffl showed his resign was probably a good deal.  Ghost is fun.  Gudas makes his presence felt.  Being a Flyers fan hasn't been as upbeat in a long time. 

11 hours ago, jackhole said:

This one's blacked out on GCL too!  WTH.  So sick of this bull.... did I pay for the games or what? :mad:

Everything from here on its blacked out unfortunately.  

11 hours ago, Digityman said:

Everything from here on its blacked out unfortunately.  

That was my suspicion  (first time with GCL)  I wish they would just send in the broadcast feed or whatever, include their ads for all I care.  But I don't get nbc, and I'm not doing a dish or anything.  Why must I go to multiple sources for hockey games, seems foolish to me. 

NBC has their "Sports Extra" app. I know it's available on Android and Roku, maybe on some other streaming platforms as well.

"Coming off the second-most watched Stanley Cup Final on record, and the third-most watched NHL postseason in the last 18 years, NBC Sports Group will deliver coverage of 105 NHL regular-season games during the 2015-16 season, featuring 12 games on NBC and 93 games on NBCSN. The 105 regular-season games are the most ever scheduled across NBC Sports Group heading into a season. All games will be streamed live via NBC Sports Live Extra."

As far as I know, the app is free. http://www.nbcsports.com/live-extra

10 hours ago, AJgoal said:

NBC has their "Sports Extra" app. I know it's available on Android and Roku, maybe on some other streaming platforms as well.

"Coming off the second-most watched Stanley Cup Final on record, and the third-most watched NHL postseason in the last 18 years, NBC Sports Group will deliver coverage of 105 NHL regular-season games during the 2015-16 season, featuring 12 games on NBC and 93 games on NBCSN. The 105 regular-season games are the most ever scheduled across NBC Sports Group heading into a season. All games will be streamed live via NBC Sports Live Extra."

As far as I know, the app is free. http://www.nbcsports.com/live-extra

The app is free but you usually have to sign in with your cable company account info.  I watched the Olympic games at work that way.  So if you can get a friend's cable account info, you should be good.

I pay close to $150 per month for my cable/internet.  My wife asks why we don't get dish or direct tv.  This is why.  If there were some way to get the flyers games on those systems, I would switch in a heartbeat.

There are ways to mask your IP so you can watch local games over NHL Gamecenter live. I've been looking into it, since it's the main reason I still have Comcast.

Archived